2ND EROTIC STORY

his socks were stuffed into his shoes which were up on the shelf next to the TV

:tickled:

but I like this one better. except that I got a bit disppointed when I realized that you were writing about yourself as a girl. :(

Tee said:
but I like this one better. except that I got a bit disppointed when I realized that you were writing about yourself as a girl
NO WAIT, I'M THE AUTHOR, NOT THE NARRORATOR. I WASN'T THE GIRL IN THAT STORY, I WAS THE GUY.
BTW
THE OTHER STORY WASN'T AUTO-BIO-GRAPHICAL AT ALL, I SPECIFICALLY WROTE THAT TO SPECIFICALLY ENTERTAIN NEON DREAMING DARKSPOT

Unregistered575475463456 said:
Like I said before, I could write something much better than this. And learn to use paragraphs and sentence structure. Jesus christ, I almost got a headache.
OKAY
TOTALLY SEPERATE FROM THE GRAMATICAL/SYNTAX/PARAGRAPHICAL STRUCTURE PROBLEMS...
WAS THIS A WELL WRITTEN STORY???

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
NO WAIT, I'M THE AUTHOR, NOT THE NARRORATOR. I WASN'T THE GIRL IN THAT STORY, I WAS THE GUY.
BTW
THE OTHER STORY WASN'T AUTO-BIO-GRAPHICAL AT ALL, I SPECIFICALLY WROTE THAT TO SPECIFICALLY ENTERTAIN NEON DREAMING DARKSPOT
why didn't you say so right away?
I thought you asked us if we like it... I bothered to write a comment on your post for the last time. :D

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
THE PEOPLE THAT LOVED THE EROTICA HAD THE DECENCY TO PM ME INSTEAD OF THE AUDACITY OF TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK STUPID ON THIS THREAD

wait..."PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID" refers to me or to unregistered???Cause I don't really understand that one..."him" in my sentence means that unregistered guy...I'm not sure if it was clear...

HalcyonHullaballo said:
YEAH!!I'm loaded with Prime Minister's now:loco:
My comment was actually directed at the following quote that was stated above. ;)

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
THE PEOPLE THAT LOVED THE EROTICA HAD THE DECENCY TO PM ME INSTEAD OF THE AUDACITY OF TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK STUPID ON THIS THREAD