Nevermore at Jaxx, pics, story, and even videos included!

Dead_Lioness said:
Nevermore22.JPG

You already know my opinion of the focal point(s) in this photo ;)

What I really want to know is.... who's that band in the picture in the background?

I was at the Jaxx show on saturday. I think I see my hand sticking up in one of your pictures. lol After Opeth finished their set I went to find my girlfriend in the bar and I find her sitting with Jeff Loomis! Damn what a fun night. Nice pics by the way. \m/

Great show, and some great shots - the ones of Smyth are just so "metal" it's ridiculous. Good finally meeting you, and chatting, too. I thought the show was excellent, and chatting with the guys was a riot, as usual.

Not that we don't already know they're cool guys, but Van did something very cool - he had signed a TGE disc for the girl that was hitting on him at the bar, and her friend kept trying to talk her out of it since the friend's boyfriend was (in her words) "Van's biggest fan." Van went out to the merch people, got a disc, signed it and gave it to her. How cool is that?

Now we just need one more thing - NM headling tour. Besides, Loomis needs some more Galaga practice...

i saw you(dead lioness) taking pictures behind the stage, you can see me in a few of your pictures gettin my ass kicked. im right in front on the far side, and im the extremely short kid with short hair. what a great fuckin show!

Dead_Lioness said:
Then I spotted En Vind Ev Sorg from upstairs and came down to say hi. It was so cool seeing you again Ellis! (sorry if I misspelled your name!) Too bad we didn’t get a picture together!
And I’m sorry I never came back, I looked for you later on (after Nevermore)
And couldn’t find you, you left early huh?
See ya next time at Jaxx I’m sure! :)

Yup, spelled it dead on. Yea I left before Opeth even went on actually. I've seen them enough to know what to expect. I was their last night too, up front most of the night, getting pounded for Aborted and Decapitated. Left right after Vader finished (I was pretty aggrivated cryptopsy had to drop).

It was a pretty awesome show but it reminded me why I hate Jaxx so much.

Got to meet all of the bands before the show though (and got pics and stuff signed too :)).

Warrel said they'd be back to do a headlining tour soon.:D :D

On an odd note, I saw two dudes from Darkest Hour there too (they had just played a show at Nation that night they said).

Ichiban said:
It was a pretty awesome show but it reminded me why I hate Jaxx so much.

Got to meet all of the bands before the show though (and got pics and stuff signed too :)).

Warrel said they'd be back to do a headlining tour soon.:D :D

On an odd note, I saw two dudes from Darkest Hour there too (they had just played a show at Nation that night they said).

Why do you hate Jaxx?

and I know about the gig in Nations .. The Red Chord played there and I love them!

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Yup, spelled it dead on. Yea I left before Opeth even went on actually. I've seen them enough to know what to expect. I was their last night too, up front most of the night, getting pounded for Aborted and Decapitated. Left right after Vader finished (I was pretty aggrivated cryptopsy had to drop).

hey En Vind! I didn't make it to the death-concert the day after.....
I wanted to go to say hi to the Aborted guys, but when I heard Cryptopsy cancelled, I just gave up on the idea.. (that and the fact that I was coming down with something, and I can't be sick and miss school....
I saw vader 7 times last year + decapitated.. so hey....)
I'll see you soon, I'm sure! :Spin:

parabola5353 said:
i saw you(dead lioness) taking pictures behind the stage, you can see me in a few of your pictures gettin my ass kicked. im right in front on the far side, and im the extremely short kid with short hair. what a great fuckin show!

haha, yeah the crowd was great that night!
hope you didn't get your ass kicked too hard :cool: