Lioness's Jaxx Diaries, Chapter 616, May 7th. 2006

Great pic's Karen!:kickass: :worship:

Man this show just slayed! Hangin with everyone b4 and after the show rocked as well.

My favorite quote of the night - Warrel to Will "Will you need to brush your tongue dude" Classic I say, classic....

I thought we were going to have to fight several of the locals, this total fucking choad was giving Metal Kingdom shit and it damn near turned ugly. This guy was a fucking tool, with his viking metal wannabe self (wtf was that vest??) Just know MK, we had your back!!

Souls of Black said:
Great pic's Karen!:kickass: :worship:

Man this show just slayed! Hangin with everyone b4 and after the show rocked as well.

My favorite quote of the night - Warrel to Will "Will you need to brush your tongue dude" Classic I say, classic....

I thought we were going to have to fight several of the locals, this total fucking choad was giving Metal Kingdom shit and it damn near turned ugly. This guy was a fucking tool, with his viking metal wannabe self (wtf was that vest??) Just know MK, we had your back!!

That guy with that like...half leather vest?? haha

Oogadee Boogadee said:
Oh.... I WILL have my vengeance....

Do you think that's all I got? Well...

2005_the_rock_just_bring_it_dvdS.jpg

Souls of Black said:
Yeah, it looked like he borrowed his mom's sewing machine and said "cool, leather! now I look viking!) God, what a total tool....:puke:

hahahaha

I was standing next to that vest for most of the night, and everytime I saw it I couldn't help but laugh at how bad it was.

eaeolian said:
During load out. Unfortunately, stuff like this happens when you give up just playing in your bedroom...

Which is exactly why I fear the change. Doesn't help that I'm poor and jobless, can't necessarily replace/repair shit all the time lol

Souls of Black said:

I'm glad to know that guys!!! That guy was kind of a monster - but I ain't scurred of nobody. Except Eaeolian.

metalkingdom said:
I'm glad to know that guys!!! That guy was kind of a monster - but I ain't scurred of nobody. Except Eaeolian.

Heh. You must've seen me throwing stuff after my guitar took that fall. I picked up my 4x12 and threw it into the back of my truck. I'm amazed my back isn't still screaming. :lol:

metalkingdom said:

whaaaaaaaat? His guns were 40% butter and 20% marshmellow fluff. That guy was a pussy. You could see it on his face when he asked you if you had respect for women or not. Also he was apparently too dumb to notice that you had about 8 people around you and all he had was his 120lb hood rat of a gf.

Souls of Black said:
Yeah, it looked like he borrowed his mom's sewing machine and said "cool, leather! now I look viking!) God, what a total tool....:puke:

Yeah I remember seeing that guy while in line and wondering what the fuck he was wearing, at first I thought he just had some random leather triangle around his shoulders o_0