It was a crazy day yesterday!

Thats quite the sixth sense you have there. However, I'd still blame it on coincidence.

rofl karen, maybe you inconsciously predicted that all this was going to happen and you inconsciously took the measures to evade the events?

I once had a day like that

I almost ate this sandwich, right, but I decided against my better judgment to forgo such a succulent dish.

Later that day Danny Glover stopped by and took and bite, and guess what??

NO MAYONNAISE.

James Woods said:
I once had a day like that

I almost ate this sandwich, right, but I decided against my better judgment to forgo such a succulent dish.

Later that day Danny Glover stopped by and took and bite, and guess what??

NO MAYONNAISE.

Yeah, but you have a huge weiner so....

Thanks everybody! :)

Tee, I don't care about my car THAT much, and I am glad i'm ok :lol:
But it sucks when your car gets hit...
trust me, I have this ugly bumper that happened to me because someone hit me...
ask Mike or Will they saw it, its hidious.

NoLordy said:
And by satan, I mean coincidence. I've had those days.

Being lucky is when coincidence works in your favor, aye? ;)

I agree though, I was just lucky and trusted my insticts...
Its crazy, you should see the wall of the building... because my boss's car hit it so HARD the wall is dented and RUINED.

The sucky part about all of this is because the building is ruined now,
the insurance has "property damage" issues now, so it will take my boss and my employee a lot of time to get their money for the total cars...
:ill: :-/

Iris said:
OOF! I'm glad nothing happend to you!

It does make me wonder, though..
What IF you had parked your car at work, as usual?
Would the truck have driven by, as usual?

Iris, thats why I love you, I thought the exact same thing !!!!
:kickass:

I even asked my friends the same thing, but a lot of them just looked at me funny :lol:

Holy hell!! Thats insane!
You must have great intuition this week...I'm glad you didn't get hurt!!

Iris asks a great Run Lola Run style question. I'd make the prediction that your car would have no impact. Don't get me wrong. I believe that all of our actions, every single one, has a great impact on our lives; however, that doesn't mean that I believe it's purely black and white. Your car being parked in that spot really wouldn't change what road a truck driver decided to take to get to his destination. There is the slight chance that parking your car in that spot could cause a chain of events that would effect the truck driver, but more than likely, you wouldn't have a car at the moment. BUT! Something else would have happened. Your day would have been greatly changed, and maybe James Woods or Danny Glover would have raped you, or something equally as gratifying and horrific would have taken place. SO! Here's to going to school! *raises sword*

Lord of Metal said:
Iris asks a great Run Lola Run style question. I'd make the prediction that your car would have no impact. Don't get me wrong. I believe that all of our actions, every single one, has a great impact on our lives; however, that doesn't mean that I believe it's purely black and white. Your car being parked in that spot really wouldn't change what road a truck driver decided to take to get to his destination. There is the slight chance that parking your car in that spot could cause a chain of events that would effect the truck driver, but more than likely, you wouldn't have a car at the moment. BUT! Something else would have happened. Your day would have been greatly changed, and maybe James Woods or Danny Glover would have raped you, or something equally as gratifying and horrific would have taken place. SO! Here's to going to school! *raises sword*

haha!!!!
Look Stick, I know that my car would not have impacted the truck driver, but its a great question to ask... I always get philosophical with my friends, I enjoy it :cool: But *raises cutless and her bottle of rum* here's to going to school indeed!