Lioness's Jaxx Diaries, Chapter 616, May 7th. 2006

chaos69 said:
Man, i can't wait to see them again this summer ( third time ).
Last time i saw them in Slovenia, Warrel had a bad cold, but he sang perfectly!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I even saw Tee there ( don't try to remember, you won't:) )
-Možda se sretnemo na Metal Campu ha????-

...and Karen... i really envy you for this show
( sorry for possible spelling mistakes )

hello and thank you! :wave:

That show looked so good. I'm seriously jealous. And I totally need a Deathklok shirt. Why has this tour forsaken Wisconsin!? Why do I LIVE in Wisconsin!? ARGH.

Oogadee Boogadee said:
LastRites?

the bald guy didn't look like a marine. he was shorter, with a gotee i think. i used to live in arlington and he lived a block away and his car was covered in metal band stickers.

Yep.

And aaah, the only reason I asked was becase my friends, friend's brother is this marine metalhead guy who goes to shows when hes around, didn't know if he might've gone.

I should register here eventually :O

blessed_death said:
I was at the JAXX show wearing a Vile Longsleeve. Nevermore was awesome, my second time seeing them. I saw them back in Nov, 2003 supporting Dimmu Borgir.
I too saw them both of those times, that's awesome.

Holy Shit, I saw you about 30 times at the show, Dead Lioness. Even though I have very few posts in this forum and never really spoke with you on here, I can't believe I didn't recognize you. I usually go to MetalStorm.ee. Ed and I were on the back/side stage annoyingly head banging next to you and the bass tech basically during Nevermore's entire set. Anyways, sorry I didn't say hi. See you around. Great pics by the way!

Carrion Misery said:
Holy Shit, I saw you about 30 times at the show, Dead Lioness. Even though I have very few posts in this forum and never really spoke with you on here, I can't believe I didn't recognize you. I usually go to MetalStorm.ee. Ed and I were on the back/side stage annoyingly head banging next to you and the bass tech basically during Nevermore's entire set. Anyways, sorry I didn't say hi. See you around. Great pics by the way!

Thanks!, and come say hi next time! :wave: