AW to tour with Dark Funeral and Enslaved

sorceron

ken
Jul 20, 2005
nyc
www.myspace.com
im so lazy ill just copy and paste this from the candlelight site.

AW to tour with Dark Funeral and Enslaved!

Candlelight Records today proudly announces its second North American label tour package. Set to kick off January 9 Candlelight II: Phoenix Rising will feature the long-awaited stateside return of Dark Funeral (Sweden), Enslaved (Norway) and introduce newcomers Abigail Williams (USA). The tour will visit 20-plus cities before concluding on February 4.

Dark Funeral guitarist/founding member Lord Ahriman says, "since we announced the first European tour dates for our latest album Attera Totus Sanctus earlier this year, there has been a constant and completely overwhelming flow of mails from the US and Canada asking when the hell we will tour North America. Well finally dates are being booked! Last time we toured the US supporting Cannibal Corpse in 2002 we had a blast. Everyone we met during that tour was really cool. The crowd was totally awesome. It'll be killer to finally return overseas! I have the feeling that this is going to be one hell of a tour and we hope see you in January!"

Enslaved guitarist Ivar Bjornson adds, "I have awaited this moment since I dont know when and now it is official: an extensive Enslaved tour in North America is becoming reality. We have been working every possible angle of getting over to present our music for years. We are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you at the shows. You wont be disappointed; neither will we."

The tour continues Candlelight's growing commitment to the live forum. Recent Candlelight artists to visit the US include Vader (Poland), Destruction (Germany), and Emperor (Norway). This fall Candlelight will present tours from Dismember (Sweden), Epica (Netherlands), 1349 (Norway), Sahg (Norway), Daylight Dies (USA) and Witchcraft (Sweden), with additional festivals and tour announcements to soon follow.

George said:
I don't like your band, but with Enslaved playing there's no way I'm missing this tour.

What then, are you doing on this forum? What a douche bag.

The Leper said:
Play at JAXX nightclub in Springfield, VA. THat's most likely where you fellas are going to be playing if you come around this neck of the woods.
from what i hear thats probably the place. dont quote me though,.

Ah, sick. Im going to like 70000000 shows there in the next few months. Dragonforce, Helloween, Kamelot, Horse the Band, BLIND GUARDIAN, Celtic Frost, Cellador, Epica. Power Metal is ruling my life for the next several months.

The Leper said:
Ah, sick. Im going to like 70000000 shows there in the next few months. Dragonforce, Helloween, Kamelot, Horse the Band, BLIND GUARDIAN, Celtic Frost, Cellador, Epica. Power Metal is ruling my life for the next several months.

cept for horse the band eh

yea it just sounds like shit to me. but its cool i mean i like some shitty stuff too.

Dark Funeral, Enslaved - Los Angeles Show Announced
posted on Aug 06 2006 04:19 am

Another date has been released for the Candlelight II: Phoenix Rising tour featuring DARK FUNERAL, ENSLAVED, and ABIGAIL WILLIAMS:

January 9 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
January 13 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
January 21 - Los Angeles, CA @ Key Club

January 9 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx I'll be there. I'll bring my crew.
discounted shirt price if i bring like 5 people ???? lol
just kidding man. I don't really like enslaved or Dark funeral, so i;ll just be there for you guys.