DARK FUNERAL, ENSLAVED To Team Up For U.S. Tour First Date Announced - July 29, 2006

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Swedish black metallers DARK FUNERAL have confirmed a headlining date at Jaxx in West Springfield, Virginia on January 9, 2007. Support at the gig will come from ENSLAVED and ABIGAIL WILLIAMS. Additional dates are expected to be announced soon.

As previously reported, a live recording of DARK FUNERAL's set from their recent European tour (recorded by P3 Live on February 2, 2006 at Klubben in Stockholm, Sweden) was broadcast on the Swedish national radio channel P3 Thursday night (July 27). For those who missed it, the show will be streamed for seven days — until August 3 — at this location.

DARK FUNERAL's European tour was in support of their latest album, "Attera Totus Sanctus", which is available now on Regain Records. The CD was recorded and mixed by Daniel Bergstrand (MESHUGGAH, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, IN FLAMES, BEHEMOTH) and Örjan Örnkloo (MISERY LOVES CO.) at Dug-Out studios in Uppsala, Sweden. Mastering duties were handled by Tomas Eberger at the Cutting Room in Stockholm, Sweden. The album features a guest appearance by former MESHUGGAH bassist Gustaf Hielm.

DARK FUNERAL currently features vocalist/bassist Emperor Magnus Caligula, guitarist Lord Ahriman, guitarist Chaq Mol, and drummer Matte Modin.

YES

Dark Tranquillity concerts are the best. I always leave when their set starts and do something fun like EAT SOME FREAKIN' TASTY HOT WINGS. mmmmm

Will Bozarth said:
nuts to Dark Funeral? how can you hate a band with a song called Goddess of Sodomy?!

I just had a very delayed LOL when it occurred to me that you were trying to sell the band due to their song title and not anything related to the music at all.

The whole nature of this band is built on image, isn't it?

Creator_Failure said:
:OMG: Dark Tranquillity put on one of the best live shows i've ever seen, hands down!

somebody at my office went to see an American Idol show recently and they said the same thing about that show they went to! how can you both be so right?!?!

Creator_Failure said:
thats a damn shame, but i wont even get started then haha :loco:

oh no, please, go right ahead.