Erik, Naglfar is opening for Dark Funeral in Feb. 2006

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
You should like, totally go, or something.

1ptrans.gif

NAGLFAR To Support DARK FUNERAL On European Tour - Nov. 18, 2005
Swedish black metal titans NAGLFAR will be supporting DARK FUNERAL on a European tour beginning in February 2006. Confirmed dates so far are as follows:

Feb. 24 - Stockholm, SWE @ Klubben
Feb. 25 - Malmö, SWE @ KB
Feb. 26 - Göteborg, SWE @ Kåren

NAGLFAR's latest album, "Pariah", is available now on Century Media Records. The follow-up to 2003's "Sheol", "Pariah" is described in a Century Media press release as "a flawless work of iniquitous hell-spawned art filled with raging guitar riffs, bludgeoning drums, demonic vocals, that combine with haunting melodies to capture hell's eternal depravity."

Wow what a stupid idea
I suppose you don't know that me and Erik both have seen Naglfar a number of times? I've seen Dark Funeral, I think Erik has, and I know he doesn't like them

Yup and so am I and you should know that part too :) We used to have a dude from Naglfar as our drummer for a short while even! Stockholm, Malmö and Gothenburg are all far away though and definately NOT worth the trip for those... D666 in April, on the other hand...

DESTROYER 666 / REVENGE European Assault 2006

these two cults will be desecrating the Old world and leave nothing but burned soil.... + local supports TBA

29/3 Witten /D
30/3 Leeuwaarden/NL
31/3 London/UK
1/4 Dublin / IRE
2/4 Torhout /B
3/4 F
4/4 F
5/4 F
6/4 IT
7/4 Milan/IT
8/4 AUT
9/4 AUT
10/4 off
11/4 DK
12/4 SWE
13/4 SWE
14/4 Berlin /D
15/4 Bitterfeld/D
16/4 Weimar/D

Most dates are still subject to changes...I am especially looking
for promoters for Paris, Bordeaux(or generally southwest) and Denmark...get in touch for really fair offers...
www.metalkommand.cjb.net

fotmbm said:
Yup and so am I and you should know that part too :) We used to have a dude from Naglfar as our drummer for a short while even! Stockholm, Malmö and Gothenburg are all far away though and definately NOT worth the trip for those... D666 in April, on the other hand...

homer.jpg

fotmbm said:
DESTROYER 666 / REVENGE European Assault 2006

these two cults will be desecrating the Old world and leave nothing but burned soil.... + local supports TBA

29/3 Witten /D
30/3 Leeuwaarden/NL
31/3 London/UK
1/4 Dublin / IRE
2/4 Torhout /B
3/4 F
4/4 F
5/4 F
6/4 IT
7/4 Milan/IT
8/4 AUT
9/4 AUT
10/4 off
11/4 DK
12/4 SWE
13/4 SWE
14/4 Berlin /D
15/4 Bitterfeld/D
16/4 Weimar/D

Most dates are still subject to changes...I am especially looking
for promoters for Paris, Bordeaux(or generally southwest) and Denmark...get in touch for really fair offers...
www.metalkommand.cjb.net

No norwegian date!?!?!

Those bloddy jewassniggercunts!:yell: :yell: :yell:

yeah, you can't go 5 feet without crushing one underfoot. Thing is, asians don't do anything extra for me over any other kind of woman, so... meh.