Enslaved US Tour!

So how was the show last night? What about the opening acts. I am debating going to see them next Sat in Minneapolis. Just trying to figure out if the 4 hour drive and hotel is worth it. They have 6 bands listed as playing. Did Enslaved play a decent amount of time?

So how was the show last night? What about the opening acts. I am debating going to see them next Sat in Minneapolis. Just trying to figure out if the 4 hour drive and hotel is worth it. They have 6 bands listed as playing. Did Enslaved play a decent amount of time?

There were six bands last night as well. Enslaved did about 8-9 songs, I guess. Absolutely amazing, as expected. Sucks there were only 100 people or so...

I thought the opening local act, Bereavement, was AWESOME! Arsis rocked hard, and The Agonist was...OK.

The show was clutch! Enslaved did 9-10 (can't remember exactly) songs then came back for a 2-song encore. They played quite a bit from the old albums. I'd say about 3-4 songs from Ruun, 2 from Isa, 1 from Below The Lights and the rest from Eld, Frost and VV.

The Faceless was average and played the shortest amount which is strange since they were second billing. Arsis was decent but really loud. The Agonist totally caught me off guard. The singer was hiding and came out right before she started in with the death vocals. Chicks singing death metal are hot. The two locals are locals for a reason. Nothing special but OK, I guess. The second local act had a very big following at the show. I think most people were there to see the locals and Arsis as opposed to Enslaved. I'd say in total there were probably 200 people.