New Enslaved Album

i can't love enslaved because they don't push boundaries :(

but seriously, enslaved should pioneer the genre by adding the doppler effect!!!!! :kvlt:

on topic: I love Enslaved. My love for them has been building over a span of 4 years, and just this past month I feel like I finally realize how much they mean to me. I'm gonna go as far as to say that they are possibly my 2nd favorite band of all time.

on topic: I love Enslaved. My love for them has been building over a span of 4 years, and just this past month I feel like I finally realize how much they mean to me. I'm gonna go as far as to say that they are possibly my 2nd favorite band of all time.

My last.fm says they are!

this'd be my eighth or ninth year of enslavededry... freaky..

btw, blodhemn is underated. =P

Shut up, both of you. Mooooorons.

..With all due respect.

btw, blodhemn is underated. =P

Indeed - some crazy stuff going on in that album. I've kind of realise today.. As much as i love Vertebrae.. Atm i cannot choose my favourite Enslaved album out of it, Isa, BTL and Monumension.

As Lothlorien said, when i hear them.. I feel inspired somehow. But they're not groundbreaking enough so i hate them.

im in the minority, but i really think Mardraum: Beyond the Within is my favorite enslaved record

Shut up, both of you. Mooooorons.

..With all due respect.

Indeed - some crazy stuff going on in that album. I've kind of realise today.. As much as i love Vertebrae.. Atm i cannot choose my favourite Enslaved album out of it, Isa, BTL and Monumension.

As Lothlorien said, when i hear them.. I feel inspired somehow. But they're not groundbreaking enough so i hate them.

Blodhemn was the first album to feature that spacy proggy stuff that we would see much more of later on, like in songs like Anzus Astral.

I think Monumension/Eld/Vikingligr Veldi are my favorite, But Isa comes so close behind them, then there's frost and hordanes land, and mardraum, and... there's just too many, they're just too consistantly good.

What doesnt matter is how long it has taken me to absolutely LOVE this album but that "I Absolutley love This Album".

From "clouds" onwards im taken on a journey (obv. really) till the end.
Each time i listen i am taken by the hooks laid in each track.
Whether they are there on purpose, i dont know, but i love each and every inch of this album.

"A new dawn rises
Out from the shadows
A new dawn rises
I step unto the world"

soo damn good.

I cant get enough.

My fellow patrons at work plobably know the songs by now, because i cant stop cranking this out.

I havent felt like this about an album, since ghost revries.

I love it.