Axe Fx Ultra Metal Clip

Jan 27, 2011
You guys over here seem like you know what youre talking about. How does this mix sound?

Last edited by a moderator:
0:30 --> I bet you were not thirsty! :D
The mix is good.
Thank you
:lol: spur of the moment

must be an alexi laiho fan.

Hes alright :kickass:

Your hat is crooked. :lol:

Sounds cool dude. I need to get one of these.... some day.

Thank you. Ive gone through enough high gain amps there is out there. I couldnt find anything that satisfied my tonal needs. Im going to keep this around for a while. Its worth every dollar, imo.

Well, i´ve listened to this and thought: nothing i can´t get with free plugins like lepou´s etc. ..... don´t now. i think it´s not worth the money for recording.

Well, i´ve listened to this and thought: nothing i can´t get with free plugins like lepou´s etc. ..... don´t now. i think it´s not worth the money for recording.

Youre right. LePou plugins are great for stuff like this. Luckily, I use my ultra for more styles other than metal.

nice mix man, i would definitely have one in my room now if i could afford it! I think I'm gonna go with the pod hd 500 though, its sort of comparable... sort of. I really like the melodic chorus, nice job

nice mix man, i would definitely have one in my room now if i could afford it! I think I'm gonna go with the pod hd 500 though, its sort of comparable... sort of. I really like the melodic chorus, nice job

Work hard enough and save up!

Thanks buddy. ;)

I really liked the tempo rising around 0:53

well done dude!

Thanks Ola and thanks for takin the time to make all those killer youtube videos!