Ayreon & Mike

Rocky Raccoon

I am the Walrus
Feb 24, 2004
Auckland, New Zealand
I reckon they should get together & do a project, maybe with some other singers too but mainly Mike. In the vein of what Starone is with Russel Allen except obviously not space metal. More of a concept that fits Mike (forests etc)

What do you guys think? ideas?

Yes, James LaBrie. But Mike did also a good job although I love his vocals on the RR United song "Roads" even more than on The Human Equation.

pocupine wolfff said:
Yes, James LaBrie. But Mike did also a good job although I love his vocals on the RR United song "Roads" even more than on The Human Equation.

That's true, but I like more his work on Ayeron

how no one said that before????

porcupine_wolfff said:

I haven't heard The Human Equation album yet but I have heard the song Roads and he does do an amazing job on the vocals, probably the only song I'd like off that whole album though.

The Human Equation had some damn good vocalists on it-

Mike of course!
Marcela Bovio (Stream of Passion, Elfonía)
Eric Clayton (Saviour Machine)
Devin Townsend
Heather Findlay (Mostly Autumn)
Devon Graves (Dead Soul Tribe)

If you look in the booklet of The Human Equation, you'd see that Mike is the voice of Fear, which he does quite well.

I wasn't aware that Mike actually did something on that RR United thing; I figured Opeth wasn't NU Metal enough for it. I'll have to check that song out.