ayreon track

Mikael is on the tracks Isolation, Voices, Childhood, School, Love, Trauma, Betrayal, Realization and Confrontation.
You should just really check out the whole album, seeing as every singer on the album is tremendous, perhaps aside from Arjen himself, who is just good.

Darkness_Claimed_my_Flesh... said:
yar thanx, and yeh i am checkin the whole album out, its weird but freakin awesome so far, mike patton isnt a guest singer duded on it is he? swear i heard some guy sounds like him..?
No ...on which track does it sound like him?

I haven't heard any of Patton's stuff (disgrace I know), but could he mean Magnus Ekwall? Or maybe Devin Townsend?
Write what song the said singer is on...and some lyrics?

That would probably be Mike Baker from the band Shadow Gallery who was on Day 16: Loser. I don't know. My knowledge of Mike Baker's slightly bigger than Mike Patton.

fark this album is sooooooooooooo gooood, im missing the last couple of tracks but im gonna buy it as soon as i get the moneys..... does mikael growl on any tracks other than trauma?? his growls sounds sooo good!!

I don´t like the album that much. Too bad I bought it, but well, i have only myself to blame, since I didn´t know what it would be like and I bought it anyway..I can´t say that it´s bad, but since I don´t enjoy the high male-vocals very much, it isn´t an album that I can really love..Mikael´s and Devin´s vocals I like very much however, and the music is good...All in all, a little to cheesy for my taste, but as I said, I only have myself to blame.

Ayreon are fucking amazing..

LaBrie, Mikael, and the guy and girl vocalist...I love this stuff

sort of melodic power metal..
This is a genius album

Darkness_Claimed_my_Flesh... said:
@ beyond christs embrace

any chance of u selling it to me?? :) :) ;)

No, I don´t think I will sell it to you! :)
Sorry...I´ve actually started to not-hate-it-so-much...
I guess the album is worth having..And some songs are quite good, and i totally understand people that say that this album is fucking amazing, but since I sort of hate power metal in general, so...