Day11:Love

I just got the single for the new Ayreon album in the mail. It's got 2 songs from the new album and 2 or 3 extra tracks. I was never a big Ayreon fan but so Far I am liking these tracks. Mikael is on both the album ones. You cna buy the single if you want off the Ayreon website if you wanna hear some of it before the album comes out. Its called Day 11:Love. The ordering information and all that is all in Dutch so I had a hard time figuring out what everything meant..

If only I wasn't so negative about singles I'd probably buy it. :) I downloaded Space Oddity (Bowie cover of course) and it prooved to be a little less exciting than the samples suggested so there wasn't really a lot in it for me, except for the album tracks. I don't want to hear those so much since it's not too long to the release and I want to hear the whole thing in one when I get it. In this case downloading isn't an option. ;)
It seems that quite a lot of Opeth fans are taking an interest in The Human Equation. :)

That record has some of the worst singers on it. Mikeal Åkerfeldt does not save it from being completely ruined by the other singers, especially James "put it in my ass slowly" LaBrie.