Azal Clone!

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
I was in Worcester on Saturday and met the Azal mark II. This model lacked the high level of lubricating body grease, and assured me he was not ready to receive my fist, but otherwise...
Of course, it may have been evil Azal as it had the start of a goatee.

the evil azal would need to have facial hair that somewhat resembles a penis, as I have now grown back my infamous VAGINA BEARD.

album_pic.sized.jpg

kleo706 said:
I was in Worcester on Saturday and met the Azal mark II. This model lacked the high level of lubricating body grease, and assured me he was not ready to receive my fist, but otherwise...
Of course, it may have been evil Azal as it had the start of a goatee.
Did Evil Azal park behind the Worcester Palladium and then mysteriously disappear?

crime.jpg

Now that you mention our Azal's grand theft of everything Josh owned... it occurs to me that perhaps HE is the evil azal!

But only the Evil Azal would've gone rifling through Josh's stuff long enough to know he has a game boy!

man i wanna get up the guts to wear a sleeveless tshirt. the only good Clash shirt i've ever seen looks stupid unless you tear the sleeves off. i just don't think i could rock that look.

xfer said:
man i wanna get up the guts to wear a sleeveless tshirt. the only good Clash shirt i've ever seen looks stupid unless you tear the sleeves off. i just don't think i could rock that look.
More like you need to get up the GUNS to wear a sleeveless tshirt. Then you could rock that shit like a mad pimp.

or something.