Bach Double BWV 997

Kohlrabihaus

Minister of Silly Walks
Sep 13, 2004
www.myspace.com
hi folks!!
did anyone, besides chris, play the bach double BWV 997?
at the second part of it (which isn´t on chris vid), there is a chord, which is, at least for me, very hard to fret.. it´s an f# on the low E string with the first finger and an f played on the 6th fret of the B string... the next note in the arpeggio to be played is the b on the high E string, which means 7th fret... now the problem is that the f# has to ring over both notes.. i cannot leave my first finger on the E string because the interval is too wide.

look at the picture.. its measure 19 (circle)
doublefromlutesuiteiibwv997-page2.jpg

can someone help me out?
thanks in advance!!! :headbang:

i tried it, but the thump is nowhere near to the note; i mean, if i thump the note, the other fingers are totally far away, for what is to be played...

oh really? sounds pretty bach in the guitar pro sound!
will be a lot easier to fret a G#, though!!! i´m fine with that ;) but somehow, i have the feeling it couldn´t be the only mistake in this tab... :/ gotta buy a bach collection, to have accurate notations, right?
thanks chris, cool you are hanging here with us!!!
keep it up, nicco

ps: why not post the full vid? or still saving it for your instructional DVD (pleeeease make it happen!)?

oh really? sounds pretty bach in the guitar pro sound!
will be a lot easier to fret a G#, though!!! i´m fine with that ;) but somehow, i have the feeling it couldn´t be the only mistake in this tab... :/ gotta buy a bach collection, to have accurate notations, right?
thanks chris, cool you are hanging here with us!!!
keep it up, nicco

ps: why not post the full vid? or still saving it for your instructional DVD (pleeeease make it happen!)?

I didn't want a rediculous file size so I only posted the first half of it.

Chris.