Back From Germany

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
One hectic but rather fun weekend. Due to a problem with the van hire people we had to cancel our hotel rooms for sat night and get the van back early Sunday so.. we drove through Friday night, got to the gig early and hung out and met up with some old friends and of course checked out some bands including Skyclad (these guys are still massive over there :headbang:) We went on after Skyclad which was hard work as everyone pretty much cleared out of the marquee after their set... fortunately a number of people made their way back in and we soon had rows of moshers... especially memorable was the War of Angels sing along which went on slightly longer than normal.
It was boiling hot and we were on the top of a large hill in a marquee dressed in leather but we still put on our show and lost few pounds :p .. i'll let Nick put up a proper report on the news page but our set was this:
Premonition:
Collision of Destinies:
Skull of Sidon:
Inside Torment
The Winged
Seeds of Betrayal
Path of the Dark
Dark Season
War of Angels

Once again we were superbly treated (the norm in Germany) and we look forward to bringing our good friend Dennis and his band Synasthasia over here in the autumn.

We set off for home around 8.30-9.00 (i think) and congratulations have to go out to Neil and Dave who did the driving...
I'm looking forward to our next trip to Germany already :D