Back from the dead!

Thanks to everyone that made it out last night to our first show back in almost a year!!! It was a great feeling to play for the die hard fans! The show was a success and we can't wait to play again!!! Next is Lucifer's Hammer on 12/16!!! Hope to see all of you there!!!

Cheers!!!

\m/ \m/

-H

Henry!!!!
Good to hear things are moving along! ...don't you love delays for getting an album out? :Spin: I was just informed on you guys getting another guitarist? Bear and Pooch have been kind enough to give me the scoop on what's been goin' on lately. :D

I need to get out to the bay again... I miss drinkin' with ya man!!!

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
Henry!!!!
Good to hear things are moving along! ...don't you love delays for getting an album out? :Spin: I was just informed on you guys getting another guitarist? Bear and Pooch have been kind enough to give me the scoop on what's been goin' on lately. :D

I need to get out to the bay again... I miss drinkin' with ya man!!!

\m/
Dustin
Dustin,

Good to hear from ya! Hell yeah, we need to hang out and party again soon! Tell the rest of your clan I said hello!

\m/ :headbang:

Imagikadrummer said:
Yes, we are working on playing some festivals and supporting the new CD with a European tour. But nothing confirmed until the CD comes out.
That's way cool Henry! Thanks for the info. Looking forward to see you.