bad news

:(:( thats sad.The guys here convinced me to ignore the terrorist threat and come.Give it a thought even in the last minute tho,okay

toolsofthetrade said:
right on Sophia :D
and yer still welcome to check out the flights together - i gave u all sorts of info the other day like.. :confused:
Yeah i know you did, and i know i could sort the getting there issues out with your mighty wisdom pieter - and granted it would be a proper laugh to meet people from all around europe etc and get wasted whilst listening to some good music. BUT, at best ill only be there for the friday day and night and then its off home for an exam on monday and two on wednesday....
well ok piet, come online sometime soon and you can help me work out the cost and the route if you want and i'll see if it is fiesable given how long i have left to study.
and thanks sophia :D she such a lovely girl that one!

blackeyed said:
Yeah i know you did, and i know i could sort the getting there issues out with your mighty wisdom pieter - and granted it would be a proper laugh to meet people from all around europe etc and get wasted whilst listening to some good music. BUT, at best ill only be there for the friday day and night and then its off home for an exam on monday and two on wednesday....
well ok piet, come online sometime soon and you can help me work out the cost and the route if you want and i'll see if it is fiesable given how long i have left to study.
and thanks sophia :D she such a lovely girl that one!
i know what you mean Claire about the studying thing:( i'll be in the middle of my exam period by then.im gonna miss 1 or 2 lessons and when i get back i dont think ill be able to continue with the rest of them for obvious reasons :lol: and im in the last year of my school and i got loooooooooooots of exams to sit for and blah blah.
:D :Smokin: But still i think of this:exams,i can sit for them billions of times(tho this means time waste),festivals are only once;) use everything you got,if you really wanna come:wave: Good luck to us then:ill: