i love anathema (istanbul gig - october 1st)

:tickled: you're sad and not very innovative on the leaf thing. loads of dickheads came up with it before.

they go up on stage and play beatles, portishead and pink floyd to me (which i enjoy) and you think that i take it as metal, compare it to rotting christ (which i do not even enjoy). tell me how do you really see me or anyone turkish in your funny little fantasy world? are we all in a spinal tap concert rocking off leather jackets and spandex riding our harleys? yourself is a complete idiot for taking it this way and it's very "you" that you think you know it all. now go figure out a way to get away with this, just swear it off. i cannot even get mad at you. :erk: i should not even bother write this stuff down, it just shows i'm less of a mature person.

Andy_2003 said:
so have you ever tried sticking a leaf in anywhere, a leaf?
no, not that i remember.. have you ever tried sticking an andy_2003 up your ass, andy_2003?

A Leaf said:
they go up on stage and play beatles, portishead and pink floyd to me (which i enjoy) and you think that i take it as metal, compare it to rotting christ (which i do not even enjoy). tell me how do you really see me or anyone turkish in your funny little fantasy world? are we all in a spinal tap concert rocking off leather jackets and spandex riding our harleys? yourself is a complete idiot for taking it this way and it's very "you" that you think you know it all. now go figure out a way to get away with this, just swear it off. i cannot even get mad at you. :erk: i should not even bother write this stuff down, it just shows i'm less of a mature person.

aye, yis dont half say a lot, aye, well...hehe we just have to take one look at your own home produce to figure that one out, not much is it? :D

ikeaboy said:
aye, yis dont half say a lot, aye, well...hehe we just have to take one look at your own home produce to figure that one out, not much is it? :D
don't speak too much and too strongly about what you have no idea about. make sure you have information before you have ideas.

Don Corleone said:
well that serves you right ikeaboy
hahahahaha
that was fun to read...the way you go "ooooo" at the end
and hey i had pmed you about trading a week ago. you didnt see it? arent you up for a trade?

nah, is that all you have for trade? for all of this? :erk: ah well... serves you right i guess, those in the know would have all this gear at this stage

hahahahahaha

and 'ooooo' is for not understanding what the fuck shes on about now

A Leaf said:
Apparently Ado and Mehdi don't take their internetting so e-seriously, they like e-winding people up, which they have e-succeeded in e-doing. I e-personally don't know why they e-do it, but what more can i e-say?
i could say fuck off loads, but what would that e-acheive?

pagan2002 said:
Apparently Ado and Mehdi don't take their internetting so e-seriously, they like e-winding people up, which they have e-succeeded in e-doing. I e-personally don't know why they e-do it, but what more can i e-say?
i could say fuck off loads, but what would that e-acheive?
nah he can't e-harrass me. :erk: thanks for the kind gesture danny.

it wasnt meant as a kind gesture, he was actually e-taking the e-piss out of you, you dont get it do you :lol: