Bad news...

Taborama for excellent Opeth tabs. Look for ones by fullyhardenedpunk, they're the most complete and detailed Opeth tabs I've ever seen.

Text tabs feel so antiquated now. I used the Blackwater Park one on the darkwood site recently just because there aren't any solid powertabs or guitar pro tabs for it, but that was only a last case scenario.

That fullyhardenedpunk character puts alot of details into his tabs. So much that it's overwhelming. I mean half of that stuff you don't even need to see... and moreso if he had tabbed it in Guitar Pro or Power Tab it would have saved everyone alot of trouble (especially himself). I just don't understand why you'd waste time tabbing it through text.

Hey dude! Not to worry! powertabs.net. It has the best tabs I have ever seen. They are all in Powertab program form, but more than worth it. I have only come across a couple errors in the 20 Opeth tabs I've downloaded from them.

ever try to request a tab at powertabs? I requested 2 and got no response. Death Wispered a Lullabuy is not on their site. Don't know why that is the only one not done.