BAD RELEGION- The Process of Beleif

Mar 12, 2002
Underneath the bridge
You've probably heard of BR. The So-cal punk band that virtually created the scene. Well. they're back with their newest release "The Process of Beleif".

OK so punk's not usually my thing. In fact I wouldn't have ever dreamed I would like BR. Until I heard this. If you have ever doubted BR's credibilty then don't worry. This release is punk at its best - catchy, speedy electric guitars and thomping, incredibly fast drums. Not to forget the lyrical content,Which is some of the best I have ever heard. BR are incredibly intelligent people. However if your opinions on orgnised relegion conflict with BR's then you won't find much worthhile here.

One of the biggest downfalls here is the length of the songs. Opener Supersonic goes by too quickly - as do many of the albums other songs. That asid, I really can't complain much about this. If your a fan of punk you should already have this, and if you're not, then this is the perfect introduction to the scene.

The sheer amout of chords played in such a short amount of time is phenomonal. The songs being fast, catchy and easy to get into. However not poppy at all. The standout tracks here are Supersonic and Sorrow the rest of the album containing no filler whatsoever.

Pick this up now, or at least download an mp3 from this album because, trust me, you don't want to miss it.

I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF BAD RELIGION FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS BUT I HAVE TO SAY I HAVN'T BOUGHT 'PROCESS OF BELIEF' YET.

THE REASON FOR THIS BEING THE LAST 2 STUDIO ALBUMS WEREN'T THE GREATEST,BUT WITH THE RETURN OF MR BRETT I WAS HOPING THEY WOULD MAKE A RETURN TO FORM. AND IT SOUNDS AS IF THEY HAVE.I HEARD 'SORROW' THE OTHER DAY AND ITS A CLASSIC BAD RELIGION SONG .

Hi
Well, I like Bad Religion a lot but sincerly this "The Process of Beleif" don't get me. I don't know why, just sounds like they are repeating themselves. I prefer the older albuns from BR.

I used to love the Bad Religion albums. Despite "Process of Belief" seems a return to their golden age, I think they're not totally into their old wave and splendoured touch in music. Maybe the songs are too short for me.

Theyre gettin on a bit but fair play to them. I thought they had lost it but the new albums a lot better.
Maybe theyll return to No Controlesque stuff next time;)

generator is one of my favourite albus , ever
against the grain and suffer are also HUGE ones...
I ve bought the new one ,along with a bootkeg I found,live in germany , '88. no listen yet causeI m away from home..