Bad Romance by Lady Gaga Meets Metal

Dominick_7

Sep 5, 2006
Jo mamas' land..
www.myspace.com
Thought this was pretty cool to be able to do this with a Lady Gaga song. Also wanted to see what people thought of it. If it's a re-post I apologize:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36UZdRPDhtQ&feature=player_profilepage[/ame]

Anytime I see these "metalized" pop songs it really makes me appreciate how much construction actually goes into making these pop songs to begin with. It's so much more than just verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge/end. There's a whole atmosphere and vibe that gets completely lost in translation just for the sake of transcribing a melody to guitar. My 2 cents anyways. And I've seen exceptions to the rule of awesome pop to metal covers in the past (like Faith No More's brief cover of Poker Face <3).

I got a kick out of it. Well done too.

Hmm, I didn't think I'd get a single post on this one, so this is cool. He had like 400,000 hits to the video so I was interested not only to see if it would get any responses, or even views if it was referencing Lady Gaga's name in the metal forum.

Thanks, what's interesting is he attempts to metal-ize Rick Ashleys Never Gunna Give You Up as well lol. It's not to the level of this one I don't think but I thought it was kinda funny to even try it.

Gaga rules, this does not. :(

Well you like Lady Gaga so what do you know? Lol. I'm joking. I keed I keed. While I'm not a huge pop music fan she's.. you know.. to this day I don't know that I can express what I think of her. She's definitely an interesting person, I'll say that much. And also I think she has more talent than Madonna being able to play piano and sing at the same time.

This guy is actually a DJ on the Tampa radio station 98 ROCK in the afternoons.
No denying his guitar skills that's for sure....well done!