Badass Soundtracks/ Scores (MANY, MANY VIDS)

I loved that Cleopatra OST piece you posted on the first page Carpe Mortem, I need that soundtrack!
Brilliant.

My favourite OST of all time is Clash of the Titans circa 1981, followed closely by the Conan The Barbarian OST.
I also have a deep obsession with the Harry Potter soundtracks (and the films haha) and also any late 70's/early 80's Italian horror OST.

I'm very fond of projects that try to replicate OST style music, like Uruk-Hai.

He puts out A LOT of music, but I tend to keep coming back to Lost Songs From Middle-Earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Conan the Barbarian, absolutely amazing. So much feeling
LOTR, probably my second favorite behind....
The original 3 StarWars movies.

I love Audiomachine and Two Steps From Hell. That stuff is so badass!

Actually I quite like Hans Zimmer's Sherlock Holmes OST and The Da Vinci Code OST, haven't heard his Inception OST though.

Too lazy to post a video but the soundtrack to Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan is fantastic.

Same with Star Trek 2009, even if the movie itself was abysmal.

Reason #1 why Baldur's Gate > Dragon Age:

The GitS soundtrack is out of this world:

Nobuo = God

DARK. FUCKING. CAVE.

Pokemon Gold and Silver had a great soundtrack. I loved it especially after defeating the Elite Four and making it to Kanto.

I usually quit before getting that far but there's some solid tunes in Johto. Some great bittersweet town themes and there's fucked up stuff like this:

More retro game stuff (check out the first link especially, most metal battle theme in video game history)

Badass 90s anime I've been watching lately:

I'll definitely give Sunshine a listen. Never heard of the movie but I trust your taste!

Much obliged ma'am. Def check the movie out, it's a good one. Here's the most known piece from it. It's been used later on in other movies and shows like Kickass and The Walking Dead.

Picked this up on vinyl cheap today.

The-Deer-Hunter-cover.jpg

And ordered this from discogs, really fucking psyched to get it.

333.jpg

The soundtrack to the Gears of War franchise games is one of the best for me. It was epic as fuck. Especially the theme song. Steve Jablonsky is a master when it comes to Scores

And I'm just gonna leave this here for the hell of it.