Badminton!!!

Allan said:
I have to like it, I'm Danish. Not very good at it though, I blame my halfblind right eye.
Denmark is probably one of the best badminton team in the world Allan, Peter Gade Christensen is a killer, and some other players are legends.(Hoyer Larsen, Rasmussen...)
And sorry for your eye, it sucks.

The worst consequence is a lack of badminton skill, I live. We've a bunch, the legend Morten Frost and Høyer's rival Stuer-Lauridsen deserves mention too.

Two of my cousins, brothers, played badminton, now only one of them plays, his friend plays too, they're great, especially the friend, they've got national and European medals. My home town has a badminton base, so I've seen quite a lot of matches. I don't play it though, but it's cool.

Maqus said:
Two of my cousins, brothers, played badminton, now only one of them plays, his friend plays too, they're great, especially the friend, they've got national and European medals. My home town has a badminton base, so I've seen quite a lot of matches. I don't play it though, but it's cool.
Ah i don't have any medals:erk:
Just 1 or 2 cups, but i never played to a national level, rather local level.
But that's much fun

i once one a national tournament :D ooh boy i was good..
then the trainer we had was a fucker and i stopped playing at the national trainings and a year later i stopped also in my town.. now i wanne start again...

i also did volleybal but wasn't so good at it...

I play 17 years now, and it's a sport alright!

Anyone who believes otherwise: let's play a game....

Alwin said:
I play 17 years now, and it's a sport alright!

Anyone who believes otherwise: let's play a game....
That's funny how people think badminton is a "beach game"!:tickled:
But after one hour of badminton with good players, you're dead as hell!!!:tickled:

Yeah, with professional players you can't even see where the badminton goes sometimes, it's like table tennis, they're jumping around and the ball goes at 300 kmph.

french_anatheman said:
That's funny how people think badminton is a "beach game"!:tickled:
But after one hour of badminton with good players, you're dead as hell!!!:tickled:
why am i not suprised that you two play fagmington?? :err:

badmington.gif