Badminton!!!

french_anatheman said:
Because we are so tr00:heh: :Smokedev:
because yis are

cisse_djibril2.jpg

Ah, he's just jealous cause he can't move like a butterfly, hopping from flower to flower, like badminton players seem to do when they play.

Apparently, the literature of animal badminton is quite wide:

hornet-badminton.jpg

badminton_horse_trials.jpg

This is Antoine and Alwin playing:

badminton.jpg

And here, while the others are peacefully playing away, Bambi is spanking Allan with a badminton racket-looking object.

badminton.jpg

Maqus And here said:
http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/mainzer/badminton.jpg[/img]
yeah good form by me too, looks like allan, in a classic maneuvere, feigned a head shot and dropped down and switched it to the knee. Unfortunately for him I work a lot on my cross step and swiftly took my knee out of the game while bringing a nice angle one shot down on his head. lights out Allan, denmark: nil point :tickled:

I thought yis were all talking about squash. now that i realised just what badminGton is, its doubly GAY. too cissy to even play with a ball that can travel at speed. bet yis play full contact tiddly winks and all

mehdi is right, you're a right pair of shirt lifters :err:

Bambi said:
yeah good form by me too, looks like allan, in a classic maneuvere, feigned a head shot and dropped down and switched it to the knee. Unfortunately for him I work a lot on my cross step and swiftly took my knee out of the game while bringing a nice angle one shot down on his head. lights out Allan, denmark: nil point :tickled:

:lol: :lol: I didn't notice Allan's attempt to hit back, hahahah, nice one.

Shit, I shouldn't go laughing like this after lunch :puke: