What is the most unlikely thing that happened to you?

Yesterday I changed my avatar, because in the previous one you couldn't see the big zit that is on my nose right now (just appeared out of nowhere, highly unlikely!!). I don't want to make a false impression you know....
I'll change it back when mr. Zit is gone. Hope to have ended your wild speculations.

Well, once I went in a shop to buy a USB cable. It costed about 2 euros but I only had a 50€ piece, so I payed with it. The automatic cashier at the exit gave me change for 500€...I went back and told the store owner about this...stupid me huh? :ill: And the bastard only said a lousy "thanks". He didn't even smile.
This other time I was at the Zoo and a really hot girl was passing by the monkey's cage so one of them attacked her and started simulating sex with her. He even dragged her top down so he made everyone's day by being our host for such a masterpiece. :D Can't remember any more stories ATM...

Two years ago I was about to take a boat from ancona, italy to greece. I had just taken a shower (after three days :cool: ) and was havin a cold beer and chatting away with some local dude on deck when one of my mates from finland and his mate just came on board. needless to say it was a bit of a suprise and a proper occasion to down more beer and wine :tickled:

two days ago in the "recommend some doom metal" thread i made up a bunch of silly names for doom metal bands off the top of me head, and it seems one of them is actually a band
:OMG:

that says a lot about doom metal these days I think :tickled: