Ballad of War

:lol:

I think if I started writing poems again with my present mental state, they would all be how I hate everyone, and there's also way too many of those around!:D

Yeah you see anymore, just anyone who barely goes out of their way to be mean just pisses it all the way.

For example, today I was going into the local music store which faces a busy street in town. As I was opening the door I hear a honk and this car passes by and I can barely make out this asshole in the passenger seat giving me the finger. Stuff like that really takes the smeg for me. But on the other hand, it's over with now, what am I gonna do about it ya know?? :D

:lol: That shows the all time low humankind has reached. Man if that guy gave me the finger, I wouldn't be able to contain myself from laughin :lol: seriously. This reminds me (some days ago) I was driving (very calm, listening to metallica btw) and some moron was driving on the right lane (right by my side!) and he tried to change lanes :lol: he almost smashed my car :lol: the funniest thing is that the guy looked me like this
--->:mad: (needles to say I used the horn and scared the hell out of him :lol: ).

Years ago I was classified (by so called friends) as an outsider and I stopped giving a shit of what people thought about me. Right now I have real friends (most of them aren't metal heads) and the people that don't like me the way I am can fuck off :D

Right, drivers take the cake. IT's never their fault for anything! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
and the people that don't like me the way I am can fuck off :D

I'm slowly coming into this way of thinking. It'll take time but I'm almost there!:D

Cool beans. I've had 2 days off and STILL not dug out my poems...doesn't matter anyway since the board was down huh?:D

Originally posted by a guy...
I hear a honk and this car passes by and I can barely make out this asshole in the passenger seat giving me the finger. But on the other hand, it's over with now, what am I gonna do about it ya know?? :D

I have some advice for you...next time someone does that to you, make yourself feel better, get out of the car, (Make sure there aren't any guns lying on the front seat or on the dash, pullem outta the car and KICK HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bumping this up so I can post the lyrics.

Originally posted by Valofvalhalla
I have some advice for you...next time someone does that to you, make yourself feel better, get out of the car, (Make sure there aren't any guns lying on the front seat or on the dash, pullem outta the car and KICK HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

wait a little bit more guys :) i'm doing 2 projects right now in my comp (and browsing the damn forum haha) hang in there :D

I'm glad to hear someone's posting soon. Me, I still have yet to even look for them...heh I'm a lazy bastard... ;)