Band DVDs with in studio footage

The Evergrey DVD in particular is a great deal for all the extra footage, packaging, and great live concert.

-Joe

BEST METAL DVD EVAR (the reason they put in Gear Talk was hilarious..."We're sick of getting emails asking about the gear, so BUY THE FUCKING DVD!!!". But I was hoping there would be more of the Studio footage for In Search of Truth...oh well.

Btw Metaltastic, Asgeir Mickelson's setup is hilarious, with that teeny weeny TD-20 kick pad thingy below the EPIC (pardon the pun) kit. Pity he quit Borknagar last year, I would've dared him to use it on stage like this guy!!
1474839.jpg

BEST METAL DVD EVAR (the reason they put in Gear Talk was hilarious..."We're sick of getting emails asking about the gear, so BUY THE FUCKING DVD!!!". But I was hoping there would be more of the Studio footage for In Search of Truth...oh well.

Yes! Great parts in it and they are funny dudes...Tom in particular.

-Joe

The Haunted-The Dead Eye has a great 'making of' filmed by one of the guitarists. It shows a bunch of Tue Madsen, drum tracking, and a bit of guitar stuff.

Just got Cannibal Corpse -Evisceration Plague CD+DVD. The studio footage is really good-quite a bit of focus on their gear and Georges Vox tracking. I think it is better than the LOG Sacrament DVD.