Band ideas for PP 4.0

metal71

Jul 19, 2002
Las Vegas
www.lasvegasmetal.com
Hey, just an idea here for PP 4.0 -- Am I the only one here who loves the last few Amorphis albums? Truly an original band, they'd be a perfect complement; they fit, but without sounding quite like any of the other bands brought in thus far. Just my one little vote for Amorphis at PP 4.0....

• Brainstorm
  • Evergrey
  • Vanishing Point
  • Armageddon <---do they play live?
  • Nightwish
  • Iced Earth
  • Sinergy
  • Last Tribe
  • ARK<---I can only ask :loco:

Bear

Everyone has some good listed bands.

I would like to see

Amophis
Everygrey
Rhapsody
Nevermore
Sonata Arctica

and not previously mentioned or I missed them.

Magnitude 9
Bumblefoot (Ron Thal)
LTE or Rudess/Petrucci - yeah one can only wish
Elegy
Spastic Ink
Watchtower

I personally would love to see Angel Dust invited back again; they totally kicked ass at PPII, and they were a blast to party with, as well !!!

Other choices include:

Therion, Stratovarius, Sentenced, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Opeth, Jag Panzer, Iced Earth, and Nevermore.

My "outside the box" picks would have to include Uli Jon Roth, a Celtic Frost reunion or Apollyon Sun, and Diamond Head...

Despite the fact that Glenn will obviously not take heed of any of our suggestions, and will create an entirely kick-ass roster under his own power, I still feel the need to add to the clutter....Stratovarius, Blind Guardian, Rhapsody, Nightwish, Symphony X, Savatage, and above all, Ayreon

Originally posted by James
I personally would love to see Angel Dust invited back again; they totally kicked ass at PPII, and they were a blast to party with, as well !!!

Other choices include:

Therion, Stratovarius, Sentenced, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Opeth, Jag Panzer, Iced Earth, and Nevermore.

My "outside the box" picks would have to include Uli Jon Roth, a Celtic Frost reunion or Apollyon Sun, and Diamond Head...

Hey James, I doubt they would have DT and In Flames at PP because their both melodic death!