band logo

Agonal

Jun 23, 2006
where can i get a custom logo created for my band? Oh and thanks for all the vast wealth of knowledge on this forum. Its helped me make our recordings.

Tons of guys here are talented as hell with designing logos; they should be chiming in shortly with PM requests! :)

cool, I would like something that is dark yet classy if that makes sense. Of course you would be paid for your services. Here is a link to our page if you would like to hear what we sound like.

www.myspace.com/acoldsleep

You can do it yourself, if you give it a little (train of) thought. Play around on an empty paper with the initials, first and last characters, or an creative image of a device if your name is something device-like.

If you're talking about A Cold Sleep, then maybe for example start it with an "a", then let the C overflow above and below the S, and make the ends of the C frozen, with ice spikes or something.

It's a fun thing to do, designing a logo :) Don't put limits on you, just do a lot of iterations and variations with just simple lines. Then when you start to get somewhere, start making it more detailed in thickness and such. When you have the full thing ready, give it to a friend who uses vector image software. It only takes a few minutes to digitize, and then you'll have an image that you can enlarge or make smaller freely without losing quality (generally an .eps file that you can open in most good image editors.

Worth1000.com

# Corporate Contest Sponsorship
Cost: $50-$500 depending on request + obligation to provide contest winner with a predetermined prize.

This option will entitle you to run a week long contest of your choice (provided it's within our site guidelines). If you require logo or corporate design work, want to give dad 100 images of himself meeting celebrities for his birthday, restore an old family photo or even just want to promote your idea/website above and beyond the typical non-editorial sponsorship, then this sponsorship is for you.

Bonus:

* We will contribute 100 credits towards the jackpot (the voting winner will receive this).
* The contest will be free to enter, which usually means a yield of 50+ entries.
* You will retain the rights to the winning work of your choice (independant of the voting winner) in exchange for a predetermined prize of your choice.
* We will rerun your ad for free on days when we have no sponsors available.
* Receive a free month's worth of text ads on the site.
* Your contest is featured prominently on the top right hand side of the Worth1000 homepage.

I know some people have submitted requests from people to design their tattoos for example.

ok.. its a big late. but here it is. i know you said you've already found someone but i gave it a go anyhow :)

l_0ffe863a0c144ec08d34bbb5903d57fa.jpg

Yeah, we actually did get someone to make us one already. Yours is awesome though I really like it. Maybe we could use that for a t-shirt or something else. Thanks a lot again for making that. This forum is really cool.

+1 to that...waited for over a month on a logo from a freelance guy we found on MySpace...kept disappearing on us and saying it'd be ready in the next day or two. From what he said, originally it should have taken a matter of 4-5 hours...

~006