Band Logo?

logo_enviar.png

blackmagic.png

I've changed my mind. I'm gonna design it myself.

It's funny, for about a month I haven't been able to think of anything. As soon as I ask for help I get an awesome idea.

What's the dealio with that band then? Does that mean I can't call my band Black Magic?

Also... www.myspace.com/theblackmagicband - can anyone write a review for the music? I can't come up with anything for the about me section to save my life.

Haha nice and blunt.

Hmm another band with the same name MAY or may not cause problems....I personally would think about another to be on the safe side before any logos/websites etc are made. But thats just me! :)

I honestly can't think of a backup name. I was thinking 'The Napoleonic Code' but I don't like "the" bands.

I'm gonna hold off involving the name in the logo for the time being, I just have an image in mind that I'm gonna create.

Haha, nah, I think "The Black Stymphalian" is cool James; I dunno about Fugazzi, but I know I can't stand "the" band names when it's "the [somethings]", so punk/indie/not metal (HEAVEN FORBID :D)

"The Who" isn't plural, though I'll consider "The Beatles" the first exception (though I doubt there are many more :D)