Band needs some love!

AgentX

Jun 14, 2009
Oxford, UK
www.facebook.com
Hi, i need some support! I'm trying to get a good number of people to join my bands Facebook page so it looks like i actually have some 'fans' :worship:, i might get more gigs off the back of it!

RIB's fan page

anyway, if you like our music it would be awesome if u could join and show some support, possibly even come to a gig, or even tell me my recordings suck and i need to look at the forum more :)

Get yourself a friend who will promote a gig for you and some other bands

I know just what you mean there and i hate how popularity is judged by the size of your friends list...

Seriously i'll have a listen when i get home though

Any venue who goes off of plays/views on a social network is fucking shallow. Considering how easy it is to manipulate these features on a page (if you know what you are doing), they are really just setting themselves up for failure.

Create your own buzz, get your friends to start demanding you at venues. People will listen soon enough, as long as you are leaving a lasting impression.

Get yourself a friend who will promote a gig for you and some other bands

I know just what you mean there and i hate how popularity is judged by the size of your friends list...

Seriously i'll have a listen when i get home though

Cheers!

@Executioner213, its not all venues by any means but its was most prevalent in London on a few occasions!