Bands For The Sh**ty-Ass-Generic-Piece Of Garbage-Core Fest Announced (Ozzfest Merged

Ruthven said:
I have to say that I was underwhelmed with "Our Truth" and am a little worried about the new Lacuna Coil album as well. I heard "Our Truth" on the "Underworld Evolution" soundtrack and it sounded like a half-developed song.
Agreed. If this song is an accurate representative of the best this disc has to offer, than it's going to suck.

Ruthven said:
I also wasn't crazy about Andrea Ferro getting pushed that far into the background.
I saw the video this week on The Headbanger's Ball. During the chorus they show Andrea screaming his head off, but his vocal track is barely audible. It looks silly.

As for the whole Ozzfest thing, it's a joke and always has been. The festival exists onlly to pay for Sharon's next botox injection.

Zod

Still going to the fest. Actually making a trip out of it, to virginia beach. Coming from upstate ny, thats a trip. Making it a week long thing. She is into the punk stuff so also checking out the VANS WARPED TOUR with joan jett playing this year. but as far as the OZZFEST lineup

OZZY- Not going to be performing at virginia beach, sucks!!!!

SYSTEM OF A DOWN-Great "mesmerize" album, havent picked up the other one yet, doesnt seem to compare. Also a great live band, can't wiat!!:kickass: something different.

DISTURBED-HATE THIS FUCKING BAND!!!!:puke:

Mystery band- Hope its BODY COUNT, if its AVENGED SEVENFOLD it will be tolarable. Fuck GODSMACK!! TOOL, come on.... its not them.

HATEBREED- Leaders of the genre... enough said. The reson ill be attending this year.:worship:

LACUNA COIL- Will be cool to see them headline fri. at the NEMHF, then open for the main stage for ozzfest.

second stage

BLS-Great fucking band live:worship:

ATREYU-The reason my girlfriend is willing to go.

UNEARTH-Going to steal the second stage. None will have enough energy to top these guys!!!

BLEEDING THROUGH- Good live act, didnt like the new disc.:cry:

NORMA JEAN- Great up and coming act.:kickass:

WALLS OF JERICHO-Fucking destroy!!! Hot chick being hardcore:Smokin:

FULL BLOWN CHOAS- Great hardcore band out of the NYHC scene!!

Everyone else fucking blows :puke:

Bryan316 said:
This tour is soooo not interesting to me now. My brother's kinda hoping they get Avenged Sevenfold, but even then, I won't go this year. Firstly out of protest against the evil Sharon Osbourne, and secondly cuz this is a waste of a tour.

m4534984-2860.jpg
hahaha, nice picture lol.

You're saying SYL blows?

wtf are you on this forum for? Seriously. You post all this hardcore stuff and one of the few guys that actually has any relation to PP has a band that you think sucks?

4acidbath4 said:
Main Stage:

OZZY OSBOURNE (10 shows only)
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
DISTURBED
TBA**
HATEBREED
LACUNA COIL

**Major main-stage band to be announced on May 23

Second Stage:

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY
ATREYU
UNEARTH
BLEEDING THROUGH
NORMA JEAN

Second Stage (rotating):

A LIFE ONCE LOST
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD
THE RED CHORD
FULL BLOWN CHAOS
WALLS OF JERICHO
ALL THAT REMAINS
BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME

why exactly did that need repeating?

Jibrille said:
You're saying SYL blows?

wtf are you on this forum for? Seriously. You post all this hardcore stuff and one of the few guys that actually has any relation to PP has a band that you think sucks?

Well considering this ISNT a SYL forum, I would imagine he could be here for countless reasons. Perhaps to discuss one of the many other PP bands that have absolutely nothing to do with SYL or Devin Townsend. Apparantly I didn't get the memo that says everyone is mandated to like/support EVERY band/band member related to PP.

I have a real hard time accepting the logic behind your comment.

4acidbath4 said:
BLEEDING THROUGH- Good live act, didnt like the new disc

Mind-blastingly hot keyboardist, too. I've never seen a great photo of Marta, but in person she's cute as can be.

Ruthven said:
Mind-blastingly hot keyboardist, too. I've never seen a great photo of Marta,

/me resists the urge to post a photo of a dumpy MARTA bus

but in person she's cute as can be.

Yep!

Hey, you forgot about this pic:

Dcp06929.jpg

That's Marta and Ruthven.....with a special guest appearance (down below, hat and hands) by Martin from Cradle of Filth. :worship: :heh:

That was a helluva night.

Yeah, those pictures are the best ones I've ever seen of her since they actually _look_ like her.

Martin left Cradle of Filth, which is a shame since I doubt he'll be making any more return trips to the US anytime soon. Whatever one thinks about CoF, Powell was as down to Earth and outgoing as anyone I've ever met. Awesome guy.

I would not attend because I do not wish to support anything that Sharon Osbourne is involved in.