Frank Zappa - Waka/Jawaka

Bands that would probably sound extra good stoned :

Estradasphere
Bal-Sagoth
Macabre
Empyrium - Where at Night The Wood Grouse Plays
Summoning - Dul Gulder
Drudkh - Swan Road, Forgotten Legends

any band you really like always sounds better when youre blazed.

definitely bal sagoth, certain songs from devin townsend bt the entire infinity album is quite an experience, kalmah, the first nightrage album, some sonata arctica

Progressive music keyed is really annoying because it takes foreevveerrr, so I dont recommend any.(mostly Sativa strains make it that way)

Anything that is technical and down to the point is awesome.
also, after lighting up some purple(the dirtiest, blackest looking shit I have ever seen), black metal seemed to flow so well that...long story short: euphoria :)

When I used to smoke...Sublime,Dispatch,311,Incubus,Marley,Long Beach Dub AllStars,Pepper
Opeth's Damnation puts you in perfect mood. Porcupine Tree's Sky Moves Sideways.
For something else Non-Metal and perfect "blazed" song: Radiohead's - Subterranean Homesick Alien off of OK Computer. So all of you current potheads do yourself a favor and blaze up to that Radiohead song.

Green Carnation's "light of day,day of darkness" will send you on a journey. By end of song you'll already be coming down. Agalloch's The Mantle will enhance your high as well. (Ill stop now cause I could post on this subject all day)

Neurosis
Scorn
Pink Floyd
The Melvins
Boris
Tool
Agalloch

...anything with a recognizable Pink Floyd influence.