Best Bands While Stoned

Lock yourself in a room, switch off the lights. Stick in Khanate's first album into a portable CD player, turn the volume RIGHT up, stick the headphones in. And open your eyes in the dark while listening to this shit. :D

I would go more along the line of Sunn0))), khanate, Burning witch, Troume, Electric Wizard, Orange Goblin, Rwake - all the obvious stuff that has a hypnotic quality to it.

Id also say that primitive black metal like early emeperor, Xasthur, Leviathan and especially Weakling are class when ur stoned. The tech stuff and death just goes over my head when im minced, prefer the drink for that stuff :Smokin:

Boris and Opeth!

Music DVDs are intense when messed up... I usually do it once every three or so months, but I went for like half a year one time, and when I reintroduced myself to the substance I watched the Opeth DVD for the first time ever, and man, I was there.

BloodStainedWalls said:
You're on crack. If you're not, get on it.

He is a christian....need I say more.

You know the people that divide the human race and promote seperation and non individuality of all people.

BloodStainedWalls said:
You're on crack. If you're not, get on it.
The Greys said:
He is a christian....need I say more.

You know the people that divide the human race and promote seperation and non individuality of all people.
Gotta love those crack-smoking, Tool-hating, God-loving, Jesus boys, eh? No?

Why is it that the collective IQ of every Tool fan on Earth still can't add up to a retarded midget's shoe size?

anonymousnick2001 said:
Gotta love those crack-smoking, Tool-hating, God-loving, Jesus boys, eh? No?

Why is it that the collective IQ of every Tool fan on Earth still can't add up to a retarded midget's shoe size?

...and how was that an intelligent comment?

anonymousnick2001 said:
No amount of drug use will make Tool sound cool.

damn right

i cant believe no one said black sabbath, vol 4 and sabbath bloody sabbath are some of my favorites.

alice cooper is really stoner friendly too, and butthole surfers