Bands who you once loved, that you now hate...

NAD said:
Any band I hate now wasn't worth loving to begin with honestly.
So there's not a single band who you were once a big fan of, that you now think writes crap music?

NAD said:
I don't hate bands like Metallica...
I'm sorry. Hate is clearly too strong a word for a dipolmat like yourself.:loco:

NAD said:
I'm thankful they released some great stuff in the 80s...
Very diplomatic.

NAD said:
...I just think their current stuff sucks.
"Great in the 80s", "sucks now". That's pretty much what I'm talking about.

Zod

iced earth and metallica for sure. slayer and maiden to a lesser extent since i was never huge fans of them anyway. as said above, its entry level metal for 16 year olds learning to play guitar. they dont hold my interest anymore.
-neal

neal said:
iced earth and metallica for sure. slayer and maiden to a lesser extent since i was never huge fans of them anyway. as said above, its entry level metal for 16 year olds learning to play guitar. they dont hold my interest anymore.
-neal

hahahaha. I was 16, and I was learning to play guitar when I first heard iced earth. The analogy is brilliant.

Dimmu Borgir

I hate the fact that they're going to preach "norwegian fucking black metal" to the ozzfest crowd. They say they are BM, when the only trace of BM in the music is the vocals. They say they're misanthropes, yet they yearn to get bigger and go on ozzfest. They admitted the satanic thing is a gimmick, and they put down real black metal.

I of course still love "For all Tid" and "Stormblåst."

General Zod said:
So there's not a single band who you were once a big fan of, that you now think writes crap music?
Okay then, Limp Bizkit. Still like the first album, the rest is utter shite.

I'm sorry. Hate is clearly too strong a word for a dipolmat like yourself.:loco:
Hate is just a strong word is all. :loco:

ProgMetalFan said:
Ayeka always seemed so feminine. Sorry Ayeka. :erk:
Ayeka said:
Fuck you, you scab. You need your fucking head kicked in. Hopefully there's some skinheads knocking around the area that can smack your ungrateful little face to shit. Damn pity I'm over an ocean and can't do it myself. I'm sick of hearing about scabs like you. Fuck you. Fuck off and go home.
:lol:

ProgMetalFan said:
I think Ayeka's example of liking Slipknot at one time is a better example.... a band she liked at one time until her tastes shifted and she realized they sucked.
wait a second... Ayeka is a GIRL?!?!
Hahahaha....another pwn3d victim of the Ayeka gender curse.
well tell me, dammit! i always thought ayeka was a guy (something about 15 year old girls or something in GB).
Ayeka always seemed so feminine. Sorry Ayeka.
:cry: No.....not again.........how many forums now?.............:yell:

And what is this about 15 year old girls on GB? :err: (what's GB again anyway?!)

Had to chortle at NAD's observation :oops: but, errrrrm...seriously guys.....SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and JK is, like, sooooooooo totally not funny :Smug: )