Bushy concerning Amnesty International: "people who HATE AMERICA."

KILL TULLY said:
OCEANS PWN YOUR FORESTS

Oceans are terrifying.
squid1.jpg

spermwhale8gl.jpg

Artist rendition, but true situation. Yet to be seen with human eyes. Somwhere out there, in the deepest oceanic abyss, sperm whales and giant squids are fighting to the death.

SLDKJLSKDJG DOESN"T ANYONE ELSE FIND THAT FUCKING AMAIZNG KANGOISDNGLKSDNG GINGIGNIGNGIN!?

Atlas Shrugged said:
Soldiers should expect to face war.

Only those that support Bush and the war itself.

Otherwise, bring the remaining troops home (particularly the reserves and the guys who were too poor to do anything else with their lives).

This isn't a hissy fit, I'm just levelling the playing field. What's worse, the people against the war wanting the troops to come home, or those who support it but watch it on TV?

They made a conscious decision going in. The military isn't a G.I Joe fantasy camp. It's absurd to say that whoever doesn't believe in the cause should be relieved of their contractual duty. With that logic, lets just dissolve the military entirely. You do know that the U.S Army is "volunteer"?

KILL TULLY said:
spermwhale8gl.jpg

Artist rendition, but true situation. Yet to be seen with human eyes. Somwhere out there, in the deepest oceanic abyss, sperm whales and giant squids are fighting to the death.

SLDKJLSKDJG DOESN"T ANYONE ELSE FIND THAT FUCKING AMAIZNG KANGOISDNGLKSDNG GINGIGNIGNGIN!?

:oops:

KILL TULLY said:

I get really excited about this sort of thing too... I considered going into Marine Biology for a very long time. Just thinking about what lurks below... it really interests me! If I was able to watch one film right before my death, it would be a documentary about giant squid- seriously!

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/bc/crops/aps/community maps/portalberni.gif

Thats where I live... we're the only natural fjord in north america. The entire town surivives on the backs of the dieing logging and fishing industries. Before that, i lived in a small "fishing village" that was also entirely based on the fishing industry. I'm VERY familiar with the ocean, i just like the forest as well... both are VERY :kickass:

Atlas Shrugged said:
They made a conscious decision going in. The military isn't a G.I Joe fantasy camp. It's absurd to say that whoever doesn't believe in the cause should be relieved of their contractual duty. With that logic, lets just dissolve the military entirely. You do know that the U.S Army is "volunteer"?

Are you suggesting that everyone who joined the armed forces did so because they wanted to?

All I'm saying is that if the US government paid for everyone's college tuition fees, supported more apprenticeship programs, expanded internships, offered healthcare for every citizen across the board (working or otherwise), the number of people signing up would probably be cut by a good 30-40% at least.

The country is completely divided, but because one man gets 4 more years, the remaining 49.99% of the country gets sucked into his red neck shit hole agenda. It's just a deplorable state of affairs -- regardless of which way you lean, America is in a shit hole right now because there is no unity.

We should be trying to make this country better, not worse.

JayKeeley said:
All I'm saying is that if the US government paid for everyone's college tuition fees, supported more apprenticeship programs, expanded internships, offered healthcare for every citizen across the board (working or otherwise), the number of people signing up would probably be cut by a good 30-40% at least.

Probably 90%.

KILL TULLY said:
spermwhale8gl.jpg

Yes, it is extremely fascinating. I find the whole ocean just a total mindfuck though, I mean we're looking for life on Mars and we don't even know what's at the bottom of our own ocean!

Pyrus said:
Yeah, fuck space, ocean exploration's where it's at. I mean, let's compare:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that fucking RULED and is 100million% correct.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/bc/crops/aps/community%20maps/portalberni.gif

Thats where I live... we're the only natural fjord in north america. The entire town surivives on the backs of the dieing logging and fishing industries. Before that, i lived in a small "fishing village" that was also entirely based on the fishing industry. I'm VERY familiar with the ocean, i just like the forest as well... both are VERY :kickass:

Port Alberni is nice, i visited there in 2001 i think. Saw Nanaimo, Victoria and Vancouver also. Nice area.

yeah, they've even found shit living down there that wasn't carbon based like everything else on the planet. It's sulfur based and lives near volcanic vents!!! :kickass:

JayKeeley said:
Are you serious??! I'd give this thread 1 star. In fact here we go...
1 - Has Bush saying "people that HATE AMERICA"
2 - a decent debate with the another side presented
3 - god damn bear and coyote discussion
4 - that WONDERFUL space v. ocean comparison by Pyrus
5 - some other shit
=
5 stars :loco: