Bands you want to hear ANDY SNEAP mix

I know everyone has pretty much said Metallica. But I'll give you a reason for it. I reckon Andy could turn those useless fuckers into a good band again, make Lars learn to play in time and make Kirk "turn off teh wah" for more than 3 notes and actually play music. I know it will never ever happen, but fuck... I've got a little bit of a chubby thinking about how good that album would sound.

I like this in theory, but in reality if Metallica wanted to do Puppets/Justice II with double bass/epic solos/similar drums/etc, they know what to do. I believe its an ego thing. They have a guy like Rubin who is going to be hands-off so they can do their experiments. Honestly I don't think DM was a failed attempt at the old albums. I don't think any of the albums are that similar to each other (minus Load/Reload) and I don't expect the next one(?) to be like any past album either.

Mixing-wise however... I'll be happy with anyone as long as they don't make the next album the poster child for "The Loudness Wars"

Suffocation so he could make them good again.
What the fuck is this Blood Oath shit?

I would love to hear Death mixed by Andy (R.I.P. Chuck)
other bands I would like to hear him mix would be:
Behemoth
Decrepit Birth
Cannibal Corpse
Slayer
Strapping Young Lad
Gojira
Symphony X