Bands you want to hear ANDY SNEAP mix

I think its time we star an all out internet campaign war to get Maiden on board with Andy for their next album. Bruce is sounding better than he has in over a decade ... its time to get one more massive mutherfucker of a Maiden album and Andy is the man to do it

Yeah that would be great! Unfortunately Andy cannot conjure good songs, so Steve Harris & co should write their new Powerslave. Okay, let´s dream on...that sounds too good to be realistic.

I wouldn't even know how to start except maybe making some internet banners that we could all put on our myspace / facebook / official / whatever pages ... might be a start

I think Iron Maiden would be killer.

I'd also like to hear what Andy would do with Decapitated or Behemoth. I really like how they sound already, but I'd be interested to see what he did with them.

Also, I'd love to hear Andy do some Nile, because a lot of their mixes sound weird.

Pantera (if that were possible)

and then +1 to everything else that's been said.

Hell yeah man, all the Pantera songs from the early 90s stuff totally re done with guitars that actually have reasonable mid range content would be amazing:headbang:

Attack Attack!
Jonas Brothers
Paramore
Nickelback
The Black Dahlia Murder
Slipknot
Lamb Of God
In Flames

I actually nearly did the last symphony X, we talked about it but schedules didnt work out. Looks like I'm mixing next Devildriver btw. I'd love to do a Priest record, KK keeps telling me he loves the studio here but with these old school bands they have their own inner circle and comfort zone. I'm kinda hoping this Accept album will make some of these classic, older bands sit up and take note as thats where my heart is musically.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pulls the fucking trigger*

Please Andy do something for Priest.
Their last album is the worst sounding record they ever had, even Killing Machine that is 32 years old is 10.000 better (actually to me is one of their best sounding record ha)!
I'm wondering why devildriver is going back to Andy? maybe the fact that drummer had to retrack a track or two because Logan forgot to arm the toms track ;) (source: pray for villains making of dvd)
Anyway Logan is still badass ;) one of my favorite mixers, shit happens sometimes