Bands you want to hear ANDY SNEAP mix

I actually nearly did the last symphony X, we talked about it but schedules didnt work out. Looks like I'm mixing next Devildriver btw. I'd love to do a Priest record, KK keeps telling me he loves the studio here but with these old school bands they have their own inner circle and comfort zone. I'm kinda hoping this Accept album will make some of these classic, older bands sit up and take note as thats where my heart is musically.

ARSIS
Behemoth
Septic flesh
Rhapsody of fire
Luca turilli
Scorpions
Nile
Cannibal corpse
Deicide
VITAL REMAINS
Kreator
Metallica
Amon amarth
Iron maiden
Turisas
Tenacious D :p
Dragonforce
ASESINO
Blind guardian
Dream theater
Kamelot
Children of bodom
etc...

Maiden
Priest
Metallica
Anthrax
Heathen
Rush
Virgin Steele
Amorphis
Anacrusis
a reunited Forced Entry
Shadowdance (my band) :D
Manowar
Mastodon
Therion
Deadsoul Tribe
Trouble

+ 1000 Metal Classics.

SABBAT, a new album would be a great... including the Raisin Bran Crunch Tour 2010 DVD
I'll add GAMMA RAY, it is one of my favourites bands but since they mix themselves it is quite cold and lifeless sounding.

+ 1000 Metal Classics.

SABBAT, a new album would be a great... including the Raisin Bran Crunch Tour 2010 DVD
I'll add GAMMA RAY, it is one of my favourites bands but since they mix themselves it is quite cold and lifeless sounding.

I didn't think they mixed themselves, I always thought they just tracked themselves. Don't know about the current one but I know Land of the Free 2 was mixed by Tommy Newton. Was pretty sure Bauerfiend and Paeth have been responsible for a few of the albums as well.

EDIT: Ok I just checked wiki and it seems No World Order and Powerplant were definitely mixed by the gamma ray guys but it looks like that might be it. I actually kinda like NWO guitar sound. Was kinda raunchy sounding

So Andy, I'm sure you've clarified this before but Noise actually told you they LOST the master tapes for the Sabbat albums? Even "Mourning"? Was there a fire they never reported or what? :D