Bang Your Head Festival, Balingen

Hey there girl! said:
did you see on the news the drunk woman that drove down my street in a motorhome going 60 mph and almost drove it through my apartment? She barely missed it, luckily she didnt hit my car(missed by 1 fucking inch) and almost killed the little kids that play at the end of the street. She was wasted drunk and probably is going to die in the hospital, lost most of her blood. The neighbors thought it was a terrorist attack or something...Jim was so freaked out, I´m still in shock, I just found out 2 minutes ago. It was yesterday around 4pm...

Holy shit, no! I don't watch Seattle news anymore. That is scary and bizarre. I can't find anything on the online news pages. How is Jim now? Are you back? So did she hit the fence at the end of the street?

I was at the Balingen show too. Nevermore was one of the main events for me, so I was really disappointed that they only played 4 songs. Not their fault though.
However, Nevermore didn't seem to be in top shape anyway. They made a lot of fuckups both with the guitars (for example, the intro to "the River Dragon has come" was played in full distortion with lots of fuckups, that wasn't necessary) and the drumming (although I really admire the drummer's work in the studio albums).
I saw them at Wacken 01 too, and they didn't play really precisely there neither... I hope they'll rehearse more when they tour through europe.

However.......
It still was a lot of fun. Most banging for the entire festival for me :headbang:

-Taurui

Well, I was there with some friends of mine. One of 'em is a drummer for ... 6 years now (and also, like me, a huge nevermore fan) I think, and he verified my impressions that the drummer fucked some things up. Everyone has bad days I guess 8)