BANG YOUR HEAD FEST. some kind of review!

Narrot you forgot the heart collector. The new song was great, I really like that he uses different voices in the song. But one thing has to be said. I came there for Nevermore, they were great (as always), but Slayer absolutely kicked some major ass (and were the best band on the festival). It was worth the long drive.

yeap..you are right...forgot the heartcollector!

(and were the best band on the festival)>>anyhw i feel they were even better than nevermore...last year in wacken nevermore rocked more. slayer were so brutal it was hell. their stageacting ruled!

ha ha, the guy in Scar Culture had his fly down for the first few songs when they were touring with Soilwork/Hypocrisy. Then his giutarist I think mentioned it to him and he fixed it. They all had a good laugh, so at least he wasn't all embaressed and stuff. It was also like the second night in a row that happened apparently. :lol:

As for the expectations for the new song:
Warrel introduced it to us as" Thrash is not dead"!
And i think that's all there is to say!
The chorus is very catchy and the riffs are well..thrashy!
They play with different spheres in the song, it's just Nevermore!

xxx Iris xxx

I wish I was there.

I managed to catch Slayer this year though and they did kick ass. Especially after the two new ones had passed. Lombardo was on top form as ecpected.

Well, as soon as the Nevermore come to England I'll be there. Maybe more then one show if i can get them.

Enemies of Reality sounds promising too. woohooo.

haha... "in a way that i cant explain the main riff sounded a bit like the 42147 riff." Awesome...!! :D

Hey Warrel... i met a guy that shouted you drinks when you toured here for DNB... ha ha... I also know a girl that gave HEVYDEVY cones last time he was here... ha ha... I have ALL the connections :D

Sounds like it should be good... looking forward to it..!

-Trapped

Originally posted by enitharmon
:bah: :bah: :bah:

yeah, I know. :rolleyes: (though I was never a real "healthy" metalhead, so I don't miss the drinks spilling on me, climbing on stage-cuz I never would-, drooling on me, although Jim loves to give tight hugs too... :err: :cool: )....

and we didn't get anything. :(

Narr, thanks for the review. :)