Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainking said:
That place is seriously fucked up - I am ashamed that my favourite band have let it fall into such dirty hands considering I know Steve is all about the fans. :(
I know they had had complaints about you in the past, and it was obviously a contributing factor to your ban, but even if i did know why you were banned it wouldn't be proper for me to say. There is nothing i can say that is going to make you any happier about what happened, but i will tell you that you are one of the few that didn't throw a childish fit when you got banned and decide to trash the forum.

Mark said:
Well, the official board is now officially a joke! And for that you can thank the useless cunts moderating it (not including the new additions - we'll see how they do;) or RL or my beloved Shrike).

Congratulations to them!

:D

So Rainking got banned
Did those rascist fake nicks get banned?

That BB is in shambles

The best thing Merc is the guy who had been throwing racist insults all day at us was still there to say good riddance after he learned we were banned :|

oozily said:
but i will tell you that you are one of the few that didn't throw a childish fit when you got banned and decide to trash the forum.

You see, normally I too would agree with this, but when you have moddies banning half the people involved in a fight (and leaving the rascist trash still posting) then you kind of see why they might come back and cause trouble. At this stage I'd figure "What the fuck?" too. :)

Funny he posted a good riddance message to me from a nick which he has used for several days "War God" or something, also promising to target me over here on UM. I was shaking in my boots I can tell you.

oozily said:
you can trust me that i won't let any racist comments slide, i have reported enough of the damn things recently when they have been harrasing Rosie.

Talking of which, why was she banned? She spends her whole time there defending herself from racists because she is not white, and she gets banned. What's gives?

I trust you Ooze. :) I think you're a stand up bloke, and now that GC is closed I don't think you'll have too many problems. It's just a shame that shoddy moddies (do you like what I did there? :p) have been allowed to stay for so long. Never mind, water under the bridge now. :)

Rainking said:
Funny he posted a good riddance message to me from a nick which he has used for several days "War God" or something, also promising to target me over here on UM. I was shaking in my boots I can tell you.
I don't know about that, but i have seen the remains of quite a few posters that were banned over the last few days.

Rainking said:
Talking of which, why was she banned? She spends her whole time there defending herself from racists because she is not white, and she gets banned. What's gives?
I never had a problem with either of you, and again i don't know the reasons behind her banning.

Did the invisible mod issue ever get taken care of?
Did he finally reveal himself?
I wasn't there at the ends of the GC

dreamwatch said:
I trust you Ooze. :) I think you're a stand up bloke, and now that GC is closed I don't think you'll have too many problems. It's just a shame that shoddy moddies (do you like what I did there? :p) have been allowed to stay for so long. Never mind, water under the bridge now. :)
I think that the mod job should be easier now. I still think it would have helped if the new mods had been brought in sooner, that way we might never have had to lose the GC. There is not much that can be done about it now, except hope that we get another one in the future (fingers crossed).

btw, i liked what you did there Dreamy ;)

oozily said:
you are one of the few that didn't throw a childish fit when you got banned and decide to trash the forum.

so the adult thing would be to be a good little coward and sit in the corner while a place and people i care about are being trashed-or become a mod and help them do it?

id rather skip the brownie points and be a child if thats what you consider haveing any honor.

What did she do there?
Tell me I wasn't there :mad:
Tell me all the good stuff that happened at the end

MRBEAST said:
so the adult thing would be to be a good little coward and sit in the corner while a place and people i care about are being trashed-or become a mod and help them do it?

id rather skip the brownie points and be a child if thats what you consider haveing any honor.
I was refering to the people that went around spamming it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.