What's the official Maiden BB like now?

It has 10,000 members because general chat was fun and people got their friends involved. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Black Dragon has it right. I've posted twice. Once about bootlegs and once bout the Maiden show.

Iced In Flames said:
It has 10,000 members because general chat was fun and people got their friends involved. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Black Dragon has it right. I've posted twice. Once about bootlegs and once bout the Maiden show.

how fucking true is this!!! that place was my old stomping grounds back in the day...sad to see it go out the way it did. i have no desire to return there, lots of memories were there, and to see them have been just disappear in a moment because people got tired of seeing flame wars are bitching, look again at what you have now.

thats all i am saying, i could go on, but i miss the place, i admit, but hell this place here is a lot nicer, and will be just like GC once we build up a better membership number.

High On Maiden said:
I think it's tonnes better since fucking General Chat was wiped out. That was just a pointless zone of spam.

So are posts asking "What's your favorite album?" being asked every goddamned day.

i didn't think it was that bad that it should've been shut down,the way i saw it if a thread turned into a load of crap people didn't have to keep reading it and replying,it was all optional.
:)

shame that there wasn't more came over here.