I've been on a visit to the Maiden board.

Empty Cross said:
Do tell, how exactly do you know what mods are there and when and what it is that they do?
We've developed an elaborate tracking system. We're watching you. I'll leave it at that. :wave:

As a side note, it's fascinating that the only person you would question is the one who has something nice to say about the bb. That's not very moderate of you.

Empty Cross said:
Do tell, how exactly do you know what mods are there and when and what it is that they do?
Most mods are there all the time, or never at all. And at times talking shit to people, editing their posts and making fun of them.... Hand of Doom....

quit defending that place, its a fucking circus.

Lightbearer said:
We've developed an elaborate tracking system. We're watching you. I'll leave it at that. :wave:

As a side note, it's fascinating that the only person you would question is the one who has something nice to say about the bb. That's not very moderate of you.
OK then, riiiiiiight.

I'm not a very moderate person........

I just ask cause I rarely talk to anyone there and I'm there alot yet most people don't even know who I am. And I have been on more than one occasion been accused of never being there......... It amuses me.

Iced In Flames said:
Most mods are there all the time, or never at all. And at times talking shit to people, editing their posts and making fun of them.... Hand of Doom....

quit defending that place, its a fucking circus.
Its not a matter of defending the BB, if you don't like it there continue not posting there, its a pretty simple solution.

As far as the first part of your post, I can only speak for myself and say I have never talked shit to anyone since becoming a mod or made fun of anyone. Hell I probably have the lowest post count on the board..........