I've been on a visit to the Maiden board.

John Silver

Jul 21, 2002
Visit site
:) Listen up you Maiden turds!
You're not going to have a new year on the bb without seeing atleast one thread by me! One of the boards prime patrons. Well that was until the woolly headed, sheep admin here screwed up the place and gave it to you board hijacking nitwits of noobdom!

That's enough chit chat. I'm here to remind you that your favourite band are a bunch of hasbeens. Iron Maiden could release a back to back compilation with Status Quo. Steve is the most boring dope in metal. Dave Murray would be best suited for Charlotte the Harlot's job. Oh and all you crapheads who voted for Dance of death and all noobs of every category suck donkey gonads.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

11th January 2004 07:52 PM

Feehan
www.stringsoffire.tk

a early candidate for cock of the year 2004

11th January 2004 07:55 PM

cali4nication7
RIP CLIFF BURTON !ORION!

ya man you tell em!!

let me just bitch for you..

the metal band that no one heard of that dont get respect from anyone,and dont sell any records is better than maiden.

11th January 2004 07:56 PM

Eddie's Head
Not a Mod

Re: Listen up you Maiden turds!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ASilverInTheWks
Oh and all you crapheads who voted for Dance of death and all noobs of every category suck donkey gonads.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah poor kid. You upset because Metallica didn't win?

11th January 2004 07:56 PM

SexyDevilGirl
Oh.. I Suppose So

quote:
Originally posted by Feehan

He's got my vote for Asshat of the year

11th January 2004 07:57 PM

BloodBrother34
A Little Elfin' Magic!

quote:
Originally posted by Feehan

Yeah, I agree

Toasty!
Go ahead punk,make my day

Oh dear, another sad sod with no life to speak of.

SirLardsAlot
Kill Pacifists.

Heh, I find it funny you guys [fellow BBer's] are taking offence to this. Just ignore him and he will go away

11th January 2004 07:58 PM

metalwarrior220
Sleep is for tortoises!

Where you touched my Michael Jackson when you were a litte boy? Oh, you were, now that's a shame.....

11th January 2004 07:58 PM

Wasted_Love
Eddie gonna get you......

Grow up you who started this topic.......

11th January 2004 08:00 PM

Eddie_Geezer
LOOK!!! It's Nicko!!!

Location: SCREEEAM FOR ME BLACKBURN ROVERS F.C.....SOUEY GET THE FUCKIN PLAYERS TO LEARN HOW TO DEFEND!!! BLOODY PATHETIC!!!
Re: Listen up you Maiden turds!

quote:
Dave Murray would be best suited for Charlotte the Harlot's job.

I think Fake legs and GoT will be happy if that were to happen.....

11th January 2004 08:00 PM

Gary Lineker

He has a point though, maiden are getting a bit over the hill, and Dance of death was uninspired, to say the least.

11th January 2004 08:01 PM

vanessa
addicted? moi? naaaah...

Re: Re: Listen up you Maiden turds!

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie's Head
Ah poor kid. You upset because Metallica didn't win?

don't mind the basher, I think he's a frustrated donkey on drugs

Last edited by vanessa on 11th January 2004 at 08:03 PM

Toasty!

quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot
Heh, I find it funny you guys [fellow BBer's] are taking offence to this. Just ignore him and he will go away

I just want gimps like this to realise how sad they are (I mean lets face it, he must be frustrated about something....)

Razor03
Founder Of The OPC

quote:
Originally posted by SexyDevilGirl
He's got my vote for Asshat of the year

Asshat is my new favorite word

ip.gif
I've had a vision of Kelly sprawled out on a pavement in New Jersey, her body bucking uncontrollably as cloud after cloud of gas erupts from her behind.

This cloud forms into a giant smog, blocking all sunlight for the next ten years and turning NJ into a waste land.
[size=-1]John Silver
Almost not a n00b
fist.gif
fist.gif
fist.gif

member is online
bboil.gif

John Silver the Despicable

[/size]
xx.gif
Re: Watch the Maiden board for the next few minute
« Reply #13 on: Today at 15:38:32 »[size=-1] [/size]ASilverInTheWks
Banned

I don't care about Metallica. You Maiden fans are out of arguments. Well you never could argue anything properly.

11th January 2004 08:04 PM

metalwarrior220
Sleep is for tortoises!

He's got my vote as the biggest assclown of the year! Only this n00b's a real space donkey!

11th January 2004 08:04 PM

The Bowels
Balancing on a ledge

Location: Out beyond the n00b frontier... posting threads without mercy, without fear...

Weakest attempt to troll this year (all eleven days of it )

11th January 2004 08:05 PM

The Bowels
Balancing on a ledge

Location: Out beyond the n00b frontier... posting threads without mercy, without fear...

quote:
I don't care about Metallica. You Maiden fans are out of arguments. Well you never could argue anything properly.

Well... slightly better.

Opinion, as you well know, is subjective.

Next please

11th January 2004 08:07 PM

ASilverInTheWks
Banned

I could troll just fine if the mods weren't here. A few like me and this place would fall apart. That is a guarentee.

quote:
Originally posted by metalwarrior220
Only this n00b's a real space donkey!

Shaddap maiden noob.

11th January 2004 08:08 PM

Razor03
Founder Of The OPC

quote:

We can't argue eh? Try us.

11th January 2004 08:08 PM

BloodBrother34
A Little Elfin' Magic!

What a cheesefucker!

11th January 2004 08:10 PM

ASilverInTheWks
Banned

I have. For a few years on the board now.

11th January 2004 08:11 PM

Toasty!

quote:
I could troll just fine if the mods weren't here. A few like me and this place would fall apart. That is a guarentee.

Shaddap maiden noob.

Well c'mon then! COME ON COME ON COME ON!! THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT!!! THEN BAIT ME YOU SHIT! !

WHATS THE MATTER? Upset Maiden are on top of the world? What's your argument dick face. Or do you prefer keyboard ranger?

11th January 2004 08:11 PM

Eddie's Head
Not a Mod

quote:

Had you thought of this though? Your mother!

11th January 2004 08:12 PM

metalwarrior220
Sleep is for tortoises!

quote:

Shaddap maiden noob.

11th January 2004 08:12 PM

The Bowels
Balancing on a ledge

quote:

The fact that nobody seems to know who you are speaks volumes, doesn't it

Bring it on, you couldn't troll your way out of a paper bag on current evidence

11th January 2004 08:13 PM

TheAlex999
Get 'em out by Friday

quote:

John Silver?

11th January 2004 08:14 PM

SexyDevilGirl
Oh.. I Suppose So

quote:

HMMM...yes..indeed. Looks as though someone has let that angry-midget drummer from Metallica on the BB again. He seems to be quite upset that so many people are gravely disappointed that St. Anger was a complete sell-out. I guess the lackluster sales of that album only go to show how many Metal fans have lost interest in them. So many different agencys have voted this St. Anger crap as the biggest disappointment of 2003, and Dance of Death has been voted #1. the only people voting St. Anger as a good album also listen to Limp Bizkit. Thank you Lars, you can now exit the BB. Don't let the door hit ya' where the good lord split ya'.

11th January 2004 08:15 PM

Karpaasi
King of Night Generation

Location: Wrestling with lasses about a war movie, again and again in his dreams.
Eh, you've been on this board for a while? Well, what made you go mental?

Those people can go blow themselves. We've talked that place into the ground. Every single fucking Maiden topic has been covered. thats why GC was so fun. But that got ruined.

Yeah, it is a dump. The place is only good for trolling. I'm hoping Skunk quits for some reason. That would the first step to normalcy.

I think the Maiden bb is whatever people make of it. Several mods are rarely there. Skunk hangs out at Uncle Rod's house most of the time and is rarely around (I think she's dreaming of what she will put on the next album cover.). Out of those mods who are around, only a few really do anything annoying. The annoying ones are kind of funny because they are so random. Thus, I refer back to my original point.

I`m not at all happy with the way Maiden BB is today. But John Silver, you still totally suck imho.:kissmearse: I`ll admit that the n00bs are very annoying over there, but everyone was a n00b at one point. I remember when you first logged on there. :ugh: I`m planning on meeting up with quite a few "n00bs" next week. I`m pretty sure they aren`t as bad as they are on the board(I hope)? But then again, who knows? We`ll get that GC back one day, otherwise someone is gonna have to come up with one.

necrokerb said:
this Ultimate metal is even more sad, you spend your time saying this other bb is shite but look at your over frustrated pseudo elitist selves ... i wouldn't like to be at your place :ill:
Speaking of sad, why do you even bother posting here? :rolleyes:
Stay at your precious IM BB or wherever else you go and leave this BB for us elitists.

that place is retarded. I've been looking around there.I see maybe 6 people I know. there rest are jsut dumb people with retarded topics. How many times can you talk about Murrays best solo? Shit while I was there I saw it 40 fucking times alone. Go back to the Maiden BB necrotard. Maybe start a flame war between boards!! Oh wait. That was done about 40 times too.

Iced In Flames said:
that place is retarded. I've been looking around there.I see maybe 6 people I know. there rest are jsut dumb people with retarded topics. How many times can you talk about Murrays best solo? Shit while I was there I saw it 40 fucking times alone. Go back to the Maiden BB necrotard. Maybe start a flame war between boards!! Oh wait. That was done about 40 times too.
i don't even belong to the maiden BB, dumbass :)

Lightbearer said:
I think the Maiden bb is whatever people make of it. Several mods are rarely there. Skunk hangs out at Uncle Rod's house most of the time and is rarely around (I think she's dreaming of what she will put on the next album cover.). Out of those mods who are around, only a few really do anything annoying. The annoying ones are kind of funny because they are so random. Thus, I refer back to my original point.

Do tell, how exactly do you know what mods are there and when and what it is that they do?

necrokerb said:
this Ultimate metal is even more sad, you spend your time saying this other bb is shite but look at your over frustrated pseudo elitist selves ... i wouldn't like to be at your place :ill:

Yup, I'm an elitist and morons like yourself annoy the hell out of me. Is that a problem? :)

Well, I see my Texan thread got deleted over there. I guess it's really true that some animals are more equal than others. :rolleyes: