Keeping This Board Free

LSDphilosophy

Chemical Pariah
Aug 30, 2001
Oregon
Visit site
I really hope that people are still going to get away with saying whatever they want on this board. I noticed the "report this post to a moderator" thing in the left corner of posts. Lets not get the Nevermore police out on this forum (like the megadeth one) which I think is complete bullshit. I've been kicked off the megadeth one a few times hehe.

or is it just my posts that will get reported to the mod. and everyone else (except possibly Mags) will be fine?

As long as there is no impersonating others involved, I won't delete any posts.

I am assuming people are mature enough to treat others with respect, even when they don't agree with other point of views.
if there are trolls around, trying to start trouble, just ignore them. The faster they will go away.

I have tried to keep this forum as easily accessible as the old one, so with no user registration and the option of anonymous posting.

if you ask me, and if the moddie is the same person i THINK it is...i doubt we will have to worry much about our freedom of speech being violated.

I was kicked off the Blind Guardian board for 3 days once,,I had one aka booted for good. It was not for impersanations though,,,believe it or not.

FEAR AND LOATHING>>>> I was turned in at the old board......remember? I diserved it though

Originally posted by ledmag
I was kicked off the Blind Guardian board for 3 days once,,I had one aka booted for good. It was not for impersanations though,,,believe it or not.

FEAR AND LOATHING>>>> I was turned in at the old board......remember? I diserved it though

yeah but that was all in good taste, this is weird though. i can't get used to this.
was the blind guardian for that metallica letter? hehhehehe.

no, it was not due to the M letter,,hehe,,which is STILL getting attention. But the shit has not hit the fan at light speed or anything, not THAT bad(the M letter). I got "suspended about 6 months ago,,,just for going off on some ppl,,,it got pretty bad,,but it was fun, and who cares if u get booted anyway,,u can always come back with a different name. About when an aka got booted,,,I was simply telling the members things about them,,,,that they did NOT want to hear,,,even though what I said was TRUE,,,,,u know how I can be!!!! Well, perhaps that is an understatement,,cause Iwas just kidding around at the Nevermore board when I got turned in(and yes, I was turned in in good taste),,u have not seen some of the shit I do when i get mad lol.

You may want to take a stroll over to BG and go into the metal section,,,look for a post on M by ME,,,,its kinda funny..And yes,,I too miss the old board,,but hang in there man,,,,Im afraid Mags may have left for good,,,hope not

No offence pal,,but what is so BAD about that thread u linked us up with? If that is as bad as it gets around here,,,we "old forum" ppl may be in for some booting.

I think that is lame. and Hitler would be proud of you for controlling these forums like he controlled Germany. I think people should say whatever they want on these boards, I mean for christs sake it is just a message board. How much can someone offend you when they're sitting at there computer screen typing words that mean dick to you. Oh well I guess if you get offended thats your problem, I just don't take it that seriously

Yeah,,really, I Got booted once for telling some dude that his grandma sucked Hitlers dick. The little Son-of-a-bitch took it seriouse,,well, I was seriouse, but he is dick. Thats one thing that was pretty cool about the old forum,,,there was freedom

Personally, I think it is great when people flame eachother, it is hilarious. I am hear for 1)Music (Learning about bands that I don't know, telling other people bands they don't know, remembering bands that I havent listened to in a while...etc. and 2)To get some laughs, thats why I liked the old board, people were brutally honest and I love that, it seems a lot of people on this board just kiss ass (sorry but I tell it like I see it) I mean the Nevermore Church, sorry but that is lame. Nevermore is part of my religion but I don't need a bunch of followers behind me in it. Whatever makes you happy though. Keep following hahahahaha