This Message Board

B

Biff

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE FUCKERS, THIS IS BIFF. I AM THE NEW KING OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD. AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY WHINING ABOUT THIS, I'M THE KIND OF GUY THAT WILL CUSS AT YOUR MOTHER AND TRY TO FUCK YOUR SISTER.
NOW I'D LIKE TO ESTABLISH A FEW RULES HERE. IF ANYONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT ANY PERSON OF COLOR YOU MUST FIRST ASK MY PERMISSION. IF ANYONE SPEAKS POORLY OF ME THEY WILL BE PUNISHED. AND IF ANYONE USES MY NAME IN VAIN I WILL MAKE SURE THEY DON'T GET AWAY WITH IT. NOW I WOULD LIKE TO THINK OF YOU ALL AS MY CHILDREN, SO LETS BE NICE AND KEEP THIS AS PAINLESS AS WE CAN.

I'M BIFF AND I'M OUT OF HERE...

Hey Biff, go fuck yourself cock master
go home and eat a dick sandwich just the way you like it with your mothers gross cream playin gthe role of butter.

No one owns this board(except maybe that Mark guy who runs UM), and if anyone did, it sure wouldn't be your sorry ass.

In short, go home loser.

WATCH YOUR MOUTH LITTLE BOY! YOU DON'T WANT ME TO WASH IT OUT WITH SOAP. I'M BIFF. NOW PUT ON YOUR PANTS LIKE A BIG BOY.

He probably a 12 year old chimp. Grow little boy. Sides if everybody comes slamming Biffery this thread won't disappear. Biffery will have to much fun being a goat fucker.

Have a nice day!!!!

I'M NO BULLY. I'M NO MOVIE CHARACTER.
AS FAR AS YOU'RE CONCERNED, I'M YOUR DADDY.
THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M GOING TO ASK YOU TO BE A GOOD BOY.

go home fagot lips
you don't belong here
you belong in some sort of incest survivors group.
did yo skip your meeting? i don't thik your parents will be too happy about that. they LOVE it when you show up becaus eit reminds them of all those times they penetrate dyour ass as a youngster

THAT'S RIGHT, DON'T HESITATE TO KISS MY ASS. NOW WE'RE GETTING THE HANG OF IT. I'M BIFF. IF YOU KNEW WHATS BEST FOR YOU YOU'LL KEEP QUIET AND LET ME MAKE THE IMPORTANT DECISIONS.
I CAN TELL YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY STARTING TO LOOK UP TO ME.

I'M BIFF AND I'M OUT OF HERE...

you're biff and you dig bastiality
you're biff and you're afraid of girls
you're biff and you don't know when you're beat
you're biff and you need some friends
you're biff and you should learn to shut the fuck up
you're biff and you need the shit beaten out of you
you're biff and you're probably some 13 year old loser
you're biff and you probably actually are a 41 year old loser in your moms basement on some old 486 that barely runs windows
you're biff and you're a junky
you're biff and you probably have a real confidence problem
you're biff and you need to learn your place shiteater
you're biff and you need a life
you're biff and you need to sign up for an account pussylips!

Cuss at my mother? Feel free to try, she'd whip your ass. And if I have to call you daddy, does that mean you're a coke headed loser too? Does it mean I get to punch you in the face like I did my real dad? Cool, this could be fun.