This Godless Endeavor pre-order!

Phrozenspite

Inhuman nihilist
Jun 27, 2003
NH, a cultural wasteland
Visit site
http://www.cmdistro.com/
ARCH ENEMY / NEVERMORE special

Hells portals have opened and unleashed none other than two Metal titans, ARCH ENEMY, and NEVERMORE!! ARCH ENEMY whose dynamic mixture of melody and aggression has earned them massive critical acclaim, a rabid worldwide fanbase and a slot on this summer’s Ozzfest. On their triumphant and eager return with Doomsday Machine they deliver the album of their career and redefine the genre they helped to create. NEVERMORE release This Godless Endeavor. A grand overture where musical tapestries are fascinatingly complex while entirely accessible. Appearing on the mainstage of Megadeth’s Gigantour throughout the summer. This Godless Endeavor recorded at England’s Backstage Studios (Arch Enemy, Killswitch Engage), once again with producer Andy Sneap, captures the right balance of melody and brutality.

Order NOW each album for only $10, and receive free shipping!

The first 100 orders will receive a free poster from ARCH ENEMY or NEVERMORE or if you order both titles you will get a poster from each band. Order by July 18th and receive the album by street date on July 26th.

ordered mine before posting i hope 100 nevermore fanatics didn't notice this before i did, i believe it was just posted today

It sux that CM can't even put this stuff up on a secure server. Who the hell wants to give out credit card info on a page that is wide open? I realize that in today's day privacy doesn't mean shit, but come on...let's get with it here people. Something so basic, yet not done.

dreamingneonblack said:
It sux that CM can't even put this stuff up on a secure server. Who the hell wants to give out credit card info on a page that is wide open? I realize that in today's day privacy doesn't mean shit, but come on...let's get with it here people. Something so basic, yet not done.

Call them to order, that's what I do.

Dead_Lioness said:
It sucks that I have to order frikin' Arch Enemy together with Nevermore...
*ducks*

but I'm going to pre order the album first thing tomorrow after work.
CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT!!!!

You don't have to order both. Just if you want the posters.

I'm planning on obtaining both of them, but I'm not so overly excited about hearing the albums that I will spring so early before the release. I heard the Final Product, and it is amazing and addictive.. Enough to hold me over until the orgasmic experience of the whole disc!

You know, Children of Bodom may be the only other band as boring to me as Arch Enemy. is there any way I can just get through the year without hearing about them again?

I don't think that anyone knows when and where Revelation is going to be released, but I doubt that it will be released until a while after TGE is out.

Dead_Lioness said:
excellent idea Sean!
I just ordered it!
yay @ me!

I am known everyonce in awhile to come up with good ideas.:Spin:

as for the individual who has been lucky with his orders from phoning in to CM, I have phoned to them and still had a slow delivery. I order from 30 or so distros and Relapse and CM seem to be the most turtle like. It is cool if you never had issues with them and they do seem to be improving. I just know many people, including myself, who have had occasional issues.

Loner said:
I don't know, but I'm thinking the Digipack.

Usually it's the jewel when they do these $10 specials. I could be wrong though. Digi's usually go for a little more. www.cdinzane.com has the digi for preorder and it says it will have an extra track, but when I emailed them for a confirmation, they couldn't give me one.

So who the hell knows where we will be able to get that version. Nice communication CM